• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Is my investigator on vacation?
    App accepted 8/5
    Nothing since then
    Msp site has no updates on my account. Im seeing people 4-5 days after me have nics check and i havent seen anything
    They are working on 8/3 accept dates now so your investigator probably has not even looked at your application. Did you actually look at your application to see if it had a NICS date and/or number? The MSP doesn't notify you about NICS.

blacklab25

Mar 26, 2013
    Mardela Springs
    They are working on 8/3 accept dates now so your investigator probably has not even looked at your application. Did you actually look at your application to see if it had a NICS date and/or number? The MSP doesn't notify you about NICS.
    Friend of mine got an email about nics. I didnt know to look at the actual application. Nics date of 9/13. Thanks for the help

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Was thinking, imagine in 2-3 years we’ll be doing the same waiting game on renewal.
    Actually, it shouldn’t. Initials are being done as a lump, whereas renewals are by birth month which should spread things out.

Likewise, folks will be submitting at various times, not rushing the gate like it is now.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Do we know how fast they ship once approved. I got approved on saturday. Was hoping id have it in hand by the end of week. Thanks!
    In the mail the same day, if approved and printed before 3-4 PM. If approved/printed later, next day's mail.

Once the USPS picks it up, it's anybody's guess.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Actually, it shouldn’t. Initials are being done as a lump, whereas renewals are by birth month which should spread things out.

Likewise, folks will be submitting at various times, not rushing the gate like it is now.
    They're stil going to have to up their game a bit. They'll be going from 1,000 +- renewals per month to probably 10,000 in
    a couple years

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    I'm pretty sure the people approving on weekends and during ungodly hours are doing it from their dining room table or their couch on a laptop.

So who knows when its printed and mailed out.

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    anyone going to carry c&r guns
    cz-82 p64 or the like ?
    I acquired buffalo bore +p for the p64. I find the the 9x18 to be weak unless in +p so the p64 will be assigned as the dog walking-mailbox pocket pistol.

I also got some good 7.62x25 hp's, im thinking of carrying my tokarev for fun during those cold days where i can layer up and hide it better.

Otherwise the glock 36- 45acp and G32 357 sig will be primary rotation.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    I acquired buffalo bore +p for the p64. I find the the 9x18 to be weak unless in +p so the p64 will be assigned as the dog walking-mailbox pocket pistol.

I also got some good 7.62x25 hp's, im thinking of carrying my tokarev for fun during those cold days where i can layer up and hide it better.

Otherwise the glock 36- 45acp and G32 357 sig will be primary rotation.
    What kind of holster are you using for the tokarev? Have a Yugo and Romanian that may make it into the rotation.

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    What kind of holster are you using for the tokarev? Have a Yugo and Romanian that may make it into the rotation.
    great question, that still needs to be decided. My other rigs are all set but I've had my yugo m57 since 2010 and only OC'd it in VA while hunting. Honestly I was gonna look at 1911 sized iwb holsters that are NOT kydex or molded to the shape of a 1911. Just the leather ones so it should fit the Tok

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom