• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I am luckier than thou. lol

First pic is what I got for Father's Day. Second pic is what I got a couple weeks later for our anniversary. Picked up a couple more items for my birthday in September and the new safe was delivered later that month. Been married 8 years and with her for 10. Already have a green light for a Benelli M4 next year. Life is good.

Seem's i've seem those item somewhere before:D

CLee

Mar 31, 2013
    Pax River area
    I support my husband's vices with guns/hunting. He supports my vices, which include guns. (to a lesser extent than his inventory!) But we are out there. :-) I wouldn't go as far as calling myself beautiful, but I am brilliant. (graduated top 10% of my class so I can claim that one LOL)

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Seem's i've seem those item somewhere before:D

lol - might have been on your counter top, in your safe, etc. Surprised you found this thread, and thank you very much for the help with everything and putting up with me bringing my kids to the shop.

Trying to figure out what I am getting this year. Nowhere close to last year, and I think I am narrowing it down at this point. We'll get together soon I'm sure.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I support my husband's vices with guns/hunting. He supports my vices, which include guns. (to a lesser extent than his inventory!) But we are out there. :-) I wouldn't go as far as calling myself beautiful, but I am brilliant. (graduated top 10% of my class so I can claim that one LOL)

Oh heck, now we are going the brilliance route. My wife graduated #2 from high school, #3 from pharmacy school (i.e., summa *** laude), did her residency in Richmond, was a professor at Shenandoah University, and has been published. Now, she is in retail pharmacy. I'm the slow one. Only graduated *** laude in accounting, passed the CPA exam on my first shot, only *** laude from law school, passed the bar exam on my first attempt, and scored high enough on the bar to waive into DC. Sometimes, I need to be told more than once before I pick up on something.

I still have the best woman. lol

Now, I am gonna have to start a thread about having the best kids in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom