• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I thought you guys should know how lucky I am. My fiancee became a convert this year and now gets dressed in all black "like an assassin" to go to the range with me. She wanted to buy me a Glock 30S for my birthday but they hadn't cleared the roster yet so she bought me an expensive watch. For Fathers Day she bought me Beretta CX4 Storm (Glock 30S still hadn't cleared the roster). In July when the Glock 30S finally cleared the roster she didn't blink an eye when I bought it the first day it went on sale. When I went to pick it up she ended up buying a Beretta Nano and a Ruger SR22 for herself. She is one hell of a shot with anything she picks up too. All this not to mention she is beautiful and brilliant too. We should all be so lucky. I officially take her off the market forever on Dec. 6 and I couldn't be happier.

Is anyone else lucky enough to be in a similar situation?

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    I thought you guys should know how lucky I am. My fiancee became a convert this year and now gets dressed in all black "like an assassin" to go to the range with me. She wanted to buy me a Glock 30S for my birthday but they hadn't cleared the roster yet so she bought me an expensive watch. For Fathers Day she bought me Beretta CX4 Storm (Glock 30S still hadn't cleared the roster). In July when the Glock 30S finally cleared the roster she didn't blink an eye when I bought it the first day it went on sale. When I went to pick it up she ended up buying a Beretta Nano and a Ruger SR22 for herself. She is one hell of a shot with anything she picks up too. All this not to mention she is beautiful and brilliant too. We should all be so lucky. I officially take her off the market forever on Dec. 6 and I couldn't be happier.

She wouldn't happen to have a sister would she?

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I know I'm blessed.
    She will go shooting once in a while, but doesn't mind the time and money I sink into it.
    She's very kind, pretty (45 and can easily pass for 32), great cook, smart and patient.
    Best mom I can imagine.

I definitely married up.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I know I'm blessed.
    She will go shooting once in a while, but doesn't mind the time and money I sink into it.
    She's very kind, pretty (45 and can easily pass for 32), great cook, smart and patient.
    Best mom I can imagine.

I definitely married up.

Congrats. The good ones are rare it seems.

Mr H

Banana'd
    My wife knows the situation we're all in, and knows that getting "stuff" now matters.

As long as I can assure her the overall finances aren't an issue, she's good.

Besides... She has plenty of her own, and knows she needs to use them more.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon

Yeah sure, prove it !!! ;)

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    How do you like the 30s? I've had mine for a couple months and love it. Great carry gun.

I love it. I feel like I have waited an eternity for Glock to build the perfect carry .45 and I believe they have done it. I also have a 17,19, & 26.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I am luckier than thou. lol

First pic is what I got for Father's Day. Second pic is what I got a couple weeks later for our anniversary. Picked up a couple more items for my birthday in September and the new safe was delivered later that month. Been married 8 years and with her for 10. Already have a green light for a Benelli M4 next year. Life is good.

Attachments

• Presents.jpg
      Presents.jpg
      80.5 KB · Views: 1,167
    • MDshooters1.jpg
      MDshooters1.jpg
      83.5 KB · Views: 1,176

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    We are the lucky few. For christmas we are putting together his and hers ar15s. Hers will be going to bollingers soon to get dipped in muddygirl camo. A few weeks ago she witnessed me getting pumped for deer season and told me she would like to try hunting as well. I'm a lucky sob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom