• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Tim, I am almost certain the enabling statute for the HGPRB requires that you be given 10 days advance notice of the hearing. Unfortunately, I don't have time to check right now, but you are pretty familiar with Public Safety statute and should be able to find it.

I'll have to check.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    giphy.gif

You do know that you can find these on the internet, right? You didn't have to use one from your personal stash although that explains a lot.....

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    I note on the Google the address is a shopping center. Any landmark or store to look for where the proper entrance is?

There's nothing really too remarkable on that side of the plaza. Don't know what road you'll be using to pull in, but it's behind the Home Depot -- meaning, if you're facing the home depot's entrance squarely, there's a road to the right side of the building. Take that and you'll see a narrow parking lot on the left side of the road. Continue down almost to where the road starts to turn right around the building. The entrance is right there. It does somewhat look like the entrance to a tower.

Applehd's map does a good job of marking out the entrance. That is how I found it.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=3904214&postcount=50

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Tim,
    Could you have rescheduled if you wanted? Just curious because I'm out of town a lot and with that short of notice I might miss my chance down the road.

thanks,
    John

I would imagine that I could have rescheduled, but the short notice would have likely made that a nightmare to coordinate.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Is there a cheat sheet some where that lists the time frames between various actions; e.g. MSP must respond to an initial application in X days, how many days are allowed between (assumed) denial and request for informal review, etc. up to and including HPRB requirements for a review and/or hearing?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    It should be a full board, the 5th member just took her oath today.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Who? Do we know anything about her?

I was one of the ones that recommended her, and she is very much on our side. She is a firearms trainer and co-owner of B&S Personal Safety and Firearms Education LLC.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    They've got some balls with these one sided time lines. Something needs to change here, our government is broken, specifically the power the MSP has.

Congratulations for just noticing...
    /sarc

You are absolutely right. Something else for us to get fixed after the elections.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I was one of the ones that recommended her, and she is very much on our side. She is a firearms trainer and co-owner of B&S Personal Safety and Firearms Education LLC.

Impossibru. The administration hates us.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    you would be surprised at the number of companies that neglect filing their business pp returns

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom