• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I would buy one and a matching upper. After going the SBR route with my RRA 9mm and adding a TROS 5" barrel I now have a 16" barrel sitting around that needs a home.

Texas2012

Jan 25, 2013
    Olney
    Interested. Would consider Glock mags a plus, but other mags are not a deal breaker. Ballpark price is right.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I would totally be in for one of these, and would send you a 50% deposit easy. I would prefer if the cost could come in closer to $200, but $250 is doable, especially considering the market for the competition, I suppose.

I've wanted a 9mm AR pistol for a good while now, and I'd much rather send the money your way than somewhere else. Count me in.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Engage would pretty much have the market cornered if you did go the glock mag route. you're thinking small with the md market.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Engage would pretty much have the market cornered if you did go the glock mag route. you're thinking small with the md market.

I think you should read a few pages back, the Glock mag version costs considerably more to manufacture and therefor it will end up costing you the customer a lot more than just the projected $250 price tag if you read the thread a lot of folks are okay with paying $250, but stressed that they would like it to remain around that price point! That is the Glock lower dilemma!!!

You could kick in 25-30K to make it happen if you think it's a good business venture I am sure they wouldn't mind. :D

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    I love me some Andy and Engage, so anyone who wants to take this the wrong way can shove off. Andy and Ted did right by me back in the past and have my full loyalty. I do not want to see them invest in a product that takes a year to sell.

What is the market for a 9mm lower? How many 9mm AR-type platforms does Colt sell? Why do they not sell more? Lack of supply or lack of demand?

This is not a market I pay attention to, so please think about it, research it, and educate me. I don't want to see Engage invest in a market that isn't there. They're still sitting on a load of uppers that are slowly moving; that is money locked up that can't be used for other business purposes.

They fought harder than most or all in the fight against more gun control and I'd love to see their energy and compassion pay off, but I think Maryland is currently a losing battle. The next governor is going to be a key issue in the Maryland gun world and I'll bet Andy will let his vote be known, and I hope most of this board will as well, if you guys produce a candidate worth a hoot for our cause.

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    I'm very interested in a finished product of a pistol with a SIG brace, especially if that build ends up being suppressable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom