• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    That looks really nice. I would have jumped all over this a year ago to make a 5.5" SBR. Sadly, that train left the station. BUT, I have been kicking around the idea of an integral 9mm upper as my first Form 1 suppressor. Maybe this is the platform I needed to kick my butt into gear on that.

One question: How does your billet upper work with 9mm? I don't know that much about 9mm ARs, but they usually have that plastic deflector and half ejection port. Will that setup fit on your billet upper? Is it needed? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    That looks really nice. I would have jumped all over this a year ago to make a 5.5" SBR. Sadly, that train left the station. BUT, I have been kicking around the idea of an integral 9mm upper as my first Form 1 suppressor. Maybe this is the platform I needed to kick my butt into gear on that.

That would be great. I have a 5.5" 9mm SBR. It's my favorite gun to shoot. An integral upper would kick ass.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    Just saw this on FB and came over here to see... I'm definitely interested at the suggested price point and would put down a deposit.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    One question: How does your billet upper work with 9mm? I don't know that much about 9mm ARs, but they usually have that plastic deflector and half ejection port. Will that setup fit on your billet upper? Is it needed? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

this is more for aesthetics and not necessary for function.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    Just saw this on FB and came over here to see... I'm definitely interested at the suggested price point and would put down a deposit.

After actually reading all the replies here I should edit my post to say, "I'm interested... IF they will be >$50, come with a complete upper, there is 50 month financing available, and they take XDm 9mm mags."

:D

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    After actually reading all the replies here I should edit my post to say, "I'm interested... IF they will be >$50, come with a complete upper, there is 50 month financing available, and they take XDm 9mm mags."

:D

I second this, but I want mine shiny like the CAD rendering please! :D

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Definitely interested. Especially if it's compatible with Stags lefty 9mm upper.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Every time I think I'm out, Andy pulls me right back in.

Can't wait for the "go" sign :D

lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    Andy, you should go for it. I have a DDLES on a 9mm glock pattern. Like you said, I needed to send the bolt out for ramping for the glock magazine. The beauty of the design is its very simple. Direct blow back. No gas system. Running a very heavy buffer and Wolf spring. Works flawless. The lower's weak spot is the bolt catch. I favor the colt pattern for bolt availability and ease with the bolt catch design. Go for it. I think you will have customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom