• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    :o

Of course. But they have to belive it matters. I know vote fraud. but I also know that win or lise Hogan has made history..and we can build on that.

I plan to stay in the game year round.

Now I dont want to go into the congress angle just yet....but if congress goes R...irregularites may lead to some interesting times... Litigation as well...

Let Hogan deal with fraud...just vote.

I already have voted.

The House is of course already in Rep hands.

The Senate, well, the 538 guy at NYT says 68% chance of a Rep controlled Senate. Go through the polls though, and it isn't hard to see 49-51 to the Dems. There are a handful of states that are in a dead heat. Just a wee bit of fraud will move them.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I had the MD Dem Committee call me earlier begging me to get out and vote on Tuesday. I promised her I would. :lol2:

Love being a DINO!!!!

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I already have voted.

The House is of course already in Rep hands.

The Senate, well, the 538 guy at NYT says 68% chance of a Rep controlled Senate. Go through the polls though, and it isn't hard to see 49-51 to the Dems. There are a handful of states that are in a dead heat. Just a wee bit of fraud will move them.

And force the crisis...fraud will force a con con.... But...most folks do not vote.. Thats why fraud is an issue..

Now when folks no longer beilve in the integerty of the ballot...they can stop voting....or they can shut down the nation....the crisis is coming...

For now (speaking to all not any one person) vote...

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    Unlike the media?
    yes, unlike the media.
    i'm not sure why the media wouldn't want good data (since being able to predict an election's results IS a selling point) but campaigns (which, like them or not, have agendas just as much as the media does) do. and in the past, they just don't come out as accurate.

look, i hope the polling is right and Hogan wins ... but if it's a poll from Hogan's campaign i will just reserve my optimism a little and go vote.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    yes, unlike the media.
    i'm not sure why the media wouldn't want good data (since being able to predict an election's results IS a selling point) but campaigns (which, like them or not, have agendas just as much as the media does) do. and in the past, they just don't come out as accurate.

look, i hope the polling is right and Hogan wins ... but if it's a poll from Hogan's campaign i will just reserve my optimism a little and go vote.

OK first who said not to vote...ever.. who said its in the bag. Who said you should break out champaign?

Go vote. And and folks say...Hogan has no chance its over..you say bull. Then you say go vote , unless they are op force. I am done playing around. Gun owners that don't vote for Hogan this cycle are not welcome on ant firing line I am on. I will leave if I see them.

Not kidding.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Shook hands and got a pic with Larry Hogan yesterday at a WMAL radio event in Rockville yesterday. Then sign-waved on Rockville Pike next to Silver Diner for the morning where--and this is a good sign, the drivers looked very GLUM. My sign was BIG and DEMs were gritting their teeth.

Then on to Annapolis for Hogan sign waving near Westfield Mall and then again on Rowe Boulevard where there was lots of horn honking and thumbs up.

Hogan is going to WIN.

Last edited:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Shook hands with Larry Hogan yesterday at a WMAL radio event in Rockville yesterday. Then sign-waved on Rockville Pike next to Siver Diner for the morning where--and this is a good sign, the drivers looked very GLUM. My sign was BIG and DEMs were gritting their teeth.

Then on to Annapolis for Hogan sign waving near Westfield Mall and then again on Rowe Boulevard where there was lots of horn honking and thumbs up.

Hogan is going to WIN.
    I hope and pray you are right.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Maryland Demographics;
    Black 30%
    Hispanic 9%

Stop Dreaming. Ehrlich won every county but Montgomery, and Prince Garbage and the City of Baltimore, and got 51% The Hispanic population has doubled since then and Blacks are up over 2 points. A 30% in the bag for Brown is fairly undefeatable and he knows it. Why he is such a smirky dick. Both Howard and Frederick have softened greatly the last decade in terms of American votes too. I could see Brown taking Howard, that's all he needs to win.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Many Hispanic folks are quite conservative. They value hard work, and are big on family values.

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    And force the crisis...fraud will force a con con.... But...most folks do not vote.. Thats why fraud is an issue..

Now when folks no longer beilve in the integerty of the ballot...they can stop voting....or they can shut down the nation....the crisis is coming...

For now (speaking to all not any one person) vote...

In the last election, in other key battleground states (Ohio? Indiana?) there were more votes cast than registered voters in key counties. Enough to turn the election.

Yet there was no real price paid for that fraud.

Until this is treated as a serious crime, with serious investigative effort and prosecution, it will continue to expand.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    In the last election, in other key battleground states (Ohio? Indiana?) there were more votes cast than registered voters in key counties. Enough to turn the election.

Yet there was no real price paid for that fraud.

Until this is treated as a serious crime, with serious investigative effort and prosecution, it will continue to expand.

Not the issue. Fraud is over 100 years old at least. No amount of penality will prevent it,nor any other crime for that matter.

It must be physically impossible to do.

Until then we wait for the crisis.. when folks no longer trust the results of elections and resolve to do something about it..

The rest is noise.

DavidMS

Feb 23, 2013
    Fairfax VA
    Polling...

When ever I read a poll, I subtract the margin of error from my preferred candidate's percentage tally and then look at the numbers. Also, internal polling tends to overstate a candidate's support. I have heard its ~3%.

Hogan has a better chance than I expected.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Hogan should have run on the platform of "rain tax? Really?". Campaign won right there.

Mr H

Banana'd
    yes, unlike the media.

I'm pretty sure that, if Brownstain's internals had him ahead, it would have come out somewhere by now.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I too hope that Hogan wins, but I'm not sure he will be able to get the legislature to overturn any gun laws that were passed in the last couple of years because the Dems will likely still have majorities at Annapolis. But he can certainly try to prevent any new laws from being passed, especially if the Dems don't have enough votes to override his veto.

Go Hogan!

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom