• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Unless there were two simultaneous polls, I was one of those 500 likely (definite) voters. They got straight answers from me. Wild horses can't keep me away from the polls on Tuesday. :cool16:

Mr H

Banana'd
    I love the way the media (in general) has all but stopped reporting polling figures.

Funny how that coincided with the ramp-up in negative ads (particularly the race-hate ones) from the DGA...

The sad part, is that the national Ds are doing this sort of thing in several states (NC, SC, GA, AR, LA, MN, WI, MD), and they are crashing and burning in quite a spectacular fashion.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I love the way the media (in general) has all but stopped reporting polling figures.

Funny how that coincided with the ramp-up in negative ads (particularly the race-hate ones) from the DGA...

The sad part, is that the national Ds are doing this sort of thing in several states (NC, SC, GA, AR, LA, MN, WI, MD), and they are crashing and burning in quite a spectacular fashion.

C'mon, you mean blacks are starting to catch on to Democrat fear mongering that Republicans are going to "put them back in chains?" Ben Carson, Condoleeza Rice, Allen West, Mia Love, and others are getting across to whoever will listen that it's the Democrats' "Great Society," "War on Poverty," and other programs that have re-established slavery, in a nefarious and cynical way.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I don’t take much stock in polls. According to a lot of polls in 2008 and 2012, Ron Paul should have been our president.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    You ain't a kid'in.

After Carl Whiteboard Rove had Mitt Romney up by 5 points on the eve of 2012, I quit listening to them.

People a civic duty to vote. Regardless of polls.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    ive been pissing and moaning to everyone I know to go vote, several of which are fence sitters or eh I don't think im gonna vote people.

was asked who to vote for/who is better and why? I explained and there will be several more Hogan votes because of it. :)

people are probably tired of listening to me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom