• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I made a comment a couple weeks back, where I noticed Brownstain's internal polling was no longer being made public.

They saw this coming, which is why we had a case of Yellow Fever ("Vote for the Democrats") sweep the center of the state.

Very astute..

Also the late breaking endorsements.... hedgeing bets in case they want access to the administration..

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Here's FiveThirtyEight's excuse:

The final surveys from The Baltimore Sun and Washington Post, taken between Oct. 2 and Oct. 8, had Brown ahead by an average of 8 percentage points.

The only late polls came from the Maryland Republican Party or from Hogan’s campaign. FiveThirtyEight has a policy not to use partisan-sponsored polls because they historically have shown a bias toward the party or campaign that commissions them. In many cases, partisan sponsors quash surveys that look unfavorable to their candidate. We never even hear about those.

If they don't use partisan-sponsored polls, then why did they use polls produced by the Democrat Party Balto Sun and the D.C. Post?

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

Note this about the author...

"Chrysovalantis P. Kefalas
    Attorney; former deputy speechwriter to Attorney General Eric Holder"

:shocked4:

also worked in the Ehrlich administration. This is the kind of bipartisanship that the Democrats just can't tolerate in MD.

He (Mr. Kefalas) is trolling twitter, I just got a request he wants to follow me.

And here I thought I was a boring guy :rolleyes:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    huh. well, you never know. Maybe he'll learn something. People do change their mind you know. And late stage cancer does go into remission occasionally. (why did my mind associate Holder with late stage cancer there?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom