• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    We could have the cookout on Arcamm's driveway out front??? Near the road??? So people can see as they drive by to Van Holland's place??? Open carry cookout (please, no ammo). Would be nice to do if Arcamm and his wife are up to it.

Open Carry BBQ worked great in Chuckles Co. We were loaded and shooting away though.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I am going to try and make it. Like some one else said it's great that he's having it at a time when most people are commuting home from work. What a wimp.

THIS ^^^^^

When I saw the scheduled time a few weeks ago, that thought crossed my mind. From what I can tell, basically, he doesn't want much of a turnout, other than those that suck off the gubmnt **** gittin' hand-outs, soccer moms, and the other types that for the most part can't keep a job or jus' won't work at all 'cause they're no good lazy worthless pieces of shit that the D party relies on to keep them in power.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    THIS ^^^^^

When I saw the scheduled time a few weeks ago, that thought crossed my mind. From what I can tell, basically, he doesn't want much of a turnout, other than those that suck off the gubmnt **** gittin' hand-outs, soccer moms, and the other types that for the most part can't keep a job or jus' won't work at all 'cause they're no good lazy worthless pieces of shit that the D party relies on to keep them in power.

What's wrong with being a soccer mom? Lol!

Soccer moms can be Lil firecrackers. or is that the other way around? :)

Well, from the looks of the Breitbart article, he is definitely trying to filter his audience. Ya know, adoring fans only.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    What's wrong with being a soccer mom? Lol!

Soccer moms can be Lil firecrackers. or is that the other way around? :)

Well, from the looks of the Breitbart article, he is definitely trying to filter his audience. Ya know, adoring fans only.

Yeah this ^^^^

It's easy to go into a room full of allied supporters and have a meeting. Going into a room full of the opposition and having a meeting raises the bar to a whole new level. Let's fill that meeting with OUR type and leave little to NO room for his adoring fans. Only the TRUE warriors of our side will be at this meeting.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Lou I wanna wear the shirt.......
    Guess I'll have to go incognito with my assault rifle shirt.

Don't wear THE shirt or the other you mentioned, wear jus' good ol' plain jane blend in the crowd kinda' shirt. If you don't have one with you, let me know and I'll bring one with me for you to wear. If they turn us away (forbid our entry), how will we know what they're trying to do and how will we be able to rebuttle.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Petition denied. At least the judges in Carroll County are still elected by CC residents, if not our DB Congressman.

http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/n...9573-5294a750e3e5.html?_dc=367092979839.07166

Email just sent to the members of the CCDCC (contact info here, for any CC Dinos who wish to vent to our party leaders: http://ccdems.com/p/salsa/web/common/public/content?content_item_KEY=8919 ):

I am a registered Democratic voter and Carroll County resident. It has come to my attention that Carroll County Democratic Central Committee member Don West has attempted to have Michelle Jefferson banned from attending Rep. Van Hollen's "meet and greet" in Westminster later today.

If this is true, as outlined in the news article linked below, I ask that you advise who approved taking this action, whether this action was taken on behalf of the Central Committee, and what justification exists for this action. Please describe the "violent tendencies" which Michelle Jefferson has displayed.

On the Central Committee's web site is the following statement about Central Committee members:

"They should bring to the Central Committee a strong commitment to the Party and all the things it stands for."​

Is silencing opposing viewpoints really one of the things the Democratic Party stands for? Partisanship is one thing. Attempts to silence and bully people with opposing viewpoints at a public venue are another…they are anti-American, and they are despicable.

http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/n...9573-5294a750e3e5.html?_dc=367092979839.07166

Thank you.​

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Petition denied. At least the judges in Carroll County are still elected by CC residents, if not our DB Congressman.

Email just sent to the members of the CCDCC (contact info here, for any CC Dinos who wish to vent to our party leaders: http://ccdems.com/p/salsa/web/common/public/content?content_item_KEY=8919 ):

I am a registered Democratic voter and Carroll County resident. It has come to my attention that Carroll County Democratic Central Committee member Don West has attempted to have Michelle Jefferson banned from attending Rep. Van Hollen's "meet and greet" in Westminster later today.

If this is true, as outlined in the news article linked below, I ask that you advise who approved taking this action, whether this action was taken on behalf of the Central Committee, and what justification exists for this action. Please describe the "violent tendencies" which Michelle Jefferson has displayed.

On the Central Committee's web site is the following statement about Central Committee members:

"They should bring to the Central Committee a strong commitment to the Party and all the things it stands for."​

Is silencing opposing viewpoints really one of the things the Democratic Party stands for? Partisanship is one thing. Attempts to silence and bully people with opposing viewpoints at a public venue are another…they are anti-American, and they are despicable.

Thank you.​

A spokeswoman for Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-District 8, said the democratic congressman has nothing to do with an effort to block a constituent from a meet-and-greet tonight at the Carroll Community College.

He's been taking liar lessons from Owe'Malley and Obama. Let your sycophants do the dirty work, add a little plausible deniability, smile for the camera, and dodge pointed questions.

A spokeswoman for Van Hollen did not immediately respond to Breitbart News’ request for comment on whether or not he approves of the state party’s use of such tactics against his constituents.

Turn up the heat tonight, make him sweat. Breitbart News could have a field day if the right questions are asked.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I got there just after 5:30. He seemed pretty confident when I first got there. That changed. You could hear it in his voice. I never heard anything about 2A. Obummer care and government spending questions had him pinned to the wall.

I don't think he had any fun.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I got there just after 5:30. He seemed pretty confident when I first got there. That changed. You could hear it in his voice. I never heard anything about 2A. Obummer care and government spending questions had him pinned to the wall.

Any other questions ?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

There was a VERY STRONG presence of conservative strength in attendance last night as we had the opposition outnumbered about 3 to 1. I thought that I would be walking into the belly of the beast and it happened to be the opposite, Van D!ckhead was in the belly of OUR BEAST.:D Yeah, he got chewed up and spit out like sour grapes.

Yeah, he was VERY UNCOMFORTABLE last night as things started to get REALLY HEATED UP in there. One particular instance was a face to face and almost nose to nose confrontation between Van Dickhead and one of ours. Needless to say, Van Dickhead KNEW this wouldn't be a pleasurable experience for him. Let's make sure we continue to make him feel welcome to Carroll County as we did last night.:sarcasm:

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Carroll County Times!
    http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/?_dc=7582310819.9983835

I spoke to him after the event about his stand against the 2A and that he needed to listen to his District and not what he thinks should be law. I then spoke to him about the Regulated firearm wait time that is currently going on in MD. He said he was unaware! I told him I wrote an email and got a BS email back from him. He then had me talk to his Legislative Assistant Ben Cook! ( Benjamin.Cook@mail.house.gov ) I then found out that Ben wrote the draft and sent the email about Van Hollen stand. I told Van Hollen and Ben that what was in the email and what they both said was not the same.
    I am forwarding emails about the MSP to dealers and MSI Lawsuit and a link to the dealers who will and WILL NOT release as well as the 60 + days wait and Handgun and one other that I do not remember at this time. All the ones that deal with wait times. I told Ben also that Van Hollen needs to have the ATF send an email to the dealers and MSP just like the one that was wrote in CA.

During the conversation with Ben we also spoke about the fact, we both were smart enough to know that people who do bad things with guns did not give two Sh*ts about laws.

I would also hope that when we visit Van Hollen at his open house everyone invites Chris Van Hollen, Ben Cook and the rest of his staff, to come out and Shoot with us. This would let him see what a sport is and that not everyone is a hunter and that were all not going to do bad things with our firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom