• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    You beat me to it! I have sitting on the scanner as I type. I think we should be out inforce and make him as uncomfortable as possible. Let him know we don't love him.

YES, His office window looks over to Shooter's! He'll be able to see Lou waving at him everytime Lou walks out side for a break!

I'm going to bet he's not going to love coming to Mount Airy.

Arcamm, we have the date, July 15th, jus' need the hours he'll be there that day so we can have alotta' people, I mean a WHOLE LOTTA' People stop by his place and ask for directions to Shooters Discount so they can go buy more guns. When they leave Vanhalens place they can come over to your place while we're having a FRONT YARD OPEN CARRY cookout.:D

Edit: Forgot your front yard is in the back.

I've got it!

Everytime you go to SD, stop by Van Hollows office and ask for directions to Shooter's Discount.

He used to be my representative when I lived in MoCo. And was my boys' soccer team coach (when he was trying to build a name for himself in the district, that opportunist!).

I would love to stop in there with a Sarah 3 and ask where Lou's shop is.

*** Delivery of a firearm is just like the delivery of a baby. The pain is forgotten as soon as you hold it. ***

And make sure to include in your question, "......so I can buy a coupl'a more of those evil black scary guns that walk in to schools on der own an' all by demselves and shoot up people all by demselves.

Last edited:

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    As much as I wholeheartedly agree with you, the sad fact of the matter is his next election will be a "shoe in" because the re-districting made him a "no-can-lose" candidate in an overwhelmingly Democrat controlled and dominated district. That was the whole point of the corrupt Gerrymandered Democrat re-districting effort that threw Roscoe Bartlett out of office in the first place. I'm in the same boat as you are in principle, but trying to defeat this guy at the polls now would be like trying to stop a tidal wave with a tea cup. We are simply outnumbered now like 5 to 1, and that makes it almost impossible to overcome, now matter how firm our convictions and beliefs are.

It was kind of looking like you might be pessimistic about the situation. But you used the word almost, so I can see you have some fight left! I agree the odds are not in our favor at the moment, but there are more moments to come. We can start by irritating the guy and letting him know we don't appreciate his "platform". The minimum goal is to make him want to gerrymander our part of his district to ANYWHERE but his district. He's stuck with US for 10 years, let's make him uncomfortable.

You know, not too long ago some guys from these parts kicked the most powerful superpower the planet had ever seen right in the nuts and lived to talk about it. We can't let them down!

Curl16

Daughter of a King
    Jun 5, 2013
    Carroll County
    I got the same flyer in the mail. I thought it might be nice for CVH to meet some of his new constituents. I would love to see a big 2A turn out.

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    I'm thinking we can have fun with this. He sees all the cars going up and down his street Wed-Sat and asks what is going on. Then he finds out there is a gun store not 200 yards from where he is standing. Right as he is about to flip out, mopar92 and Arcamm go running down the hill babbling about the new Geeeelock in fowtey that they were going to pick up from Lou, along with 2 new Colt LE6920's. The great Senator has that frozen in the headlights look, and the only thing running though his head is "Oh. My. God. These people are nuts! I need to get back to MoCO and never come back".

On the other hand, we could always have Lou show up at the senator's office with a Sarah Palin doll, and look totally innocent when he is told that his Sarah is not real and that it is just a cardboard cutout. Or even better, invite the Senator to Lou's for a "Sarah" night. :lol2:

I reference this post by Arcamm as a example of the Arcamm/mopar Shooters Discount Sprint.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=2416249&postcount=1

Geez, I thought I'd done a Rip VanWinkle when woke up to read about "Senator" Van Hollen. :shocked4:

Thankfully, that was just a nightmare and that lying POS is still a Congressman.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Arcamm, we have the date, July 15th, jus' need the hours he'll be there that day so we can have alotta' people, I mean a WHOLE LOTTA' People stop by his place and ask for directions to Shooters Discount so they can go buy more guns. When they leave Vanhalens place they can come over to your place while we're having a FRONT YARD OPEN CARRY cookout.:D

I guess I better get and extra bottle of gas for the grill. :party29:

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    while we're having a FRONT YARD OPEN CARRY cookout.
    I got grills, I got meats, I Got the 2 for $9.99 bags of Kingsford..
    This Could Be Epic!!

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    I have a folding table.
    (john has a long moustache. oops that was yesterday)

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

I might be able to make it to the "welcome to the neighborhood" grand opening of his office. I might be able to burn a few minutes before I have to be at work too! If I can make it, what should I bring?

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Subscribed

Just catching up on this thread. I got the same garbage in the mail, and I'm not even registered as a Dem, I guess it's Van Hollen's way of saying "Hay Guys"

I'm game for paying a little visit and a cookout of the sorts
    :party29:

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I'm planning to introduce myself properly to this individual at both the Carroll Community College on June 24 and at his new Mt. Airy office on July 15. There are penalties for crossing this border!

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Van Hollen is a wanna be Pelosi

Now is the time to throw as many speed bumps and embarrassing situations in front of him before his political career progresses any further.

Putting him on the spot with difficult questions

Egging him into treating constituents/questioners badly

Getting him on record as frequently as possibly making stupid comments all work in our favor.

Badgering the snot out of this guy and running him ragged is the best thing we can do........if we can put him on his heels enough and he and his staff are constantly doing damage control then he can't do damage to us on other fronts

Ranger Tom

Jan 28, 2013
    Woodsboro MD
    You can expect ZERO sympathy or cooperation from CVH on gun issues. He'll blow a lot of smoke up your ass, but that's all you can expect, and then tell you how much he "cares" about his welfare recipient constituents, and blah blah blah. The saddest day of my life was when the Democrooks that run this idiot governed state Gerrymandered my Congressional District, and he became "my Congressman" by default. I would sooner send him a Turd in the mail than be in his physical presence.

:mad54: I wouldn't waste the postage.

trp7

Apr 3, 2009
    The biggest kick in the dick is the part of this flyer that says" This was paid for by taxpayer money". Isn't this a campaign type flyer? Why should I have to pay for this crap!

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    The biggest kick in the dick is the part of this flyer that says" This was paid for by taxpayer money". Isn't this a campaign type flyer? Why should I have to pay for this crap!

Did it really say that? I only scanned it then promptly threw in the garbage. It wasn't a campaign flier, it was a notification because we're now in his district. FEC only requires the campaign to fund campaign advertisements.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    We could have the cookout on Arcamm's driveway out front??? Near the road??? So people can see as they drive by to Van Holland's place??? Open carry cookout (please, no ammo). Would be nice to do if Arcamm and his wife are up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom