• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Montgomery, Frederick and Carroll County MDShooters!

I just received in the mail today a flyer that he is going to be at Carroll community college Monday June 24th from 5pm to 7pm.

He will also will have a Grand Opening at his MT Airy office on July 15th.

We should place a visit on both days with a Welcome party!

What do you think?

42a14c95-1b89-476d-8c9d-329dae6e7cbd_zpsd89d0a42.jpg

64172f7b-4df7-4db7-aef1-b434a1ae33cf_zps9bba63d3.jpg

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=112911

Last edited:

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N

I just received in the mail today a flyer that he is going to be at Carroll community college Monday June 24th from 5pm to 7pm.

What do you think?

42a14c95-1b89-476d-8c9d-329dae6e7cbd_zpsd89d0a42.jpg

64172f7b-4df7-4db7-aef1-b434a1ae33cf_zps9bba63d3.jpg

Maybe I should have said a Welcome with 2014 or 2016! Or This :sign01:

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    When you change to a DINO you start getting crap in the mail from that POS.

I called the MT Airy Office and told her that WE would be there for the Grand opening event.

Last edited:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    205 Center Street? Isn't that just up the hill from Lou?

I'm thinking we can have fun with this. He sees all the cars going up and down his street Wed-Sat and asks what is going on. Then he finds out there is a gun store not 200 yards from where he is standing. Right as he is about to flip out, mopar92 and Arcamm go running down the hill babbling about the new Geeeelock in fowtey that they were going to pick up from Lou, along with 2 new Colt LE6920's. The great Senator has that frozen in the headlights look, and the only thing running though his head is "Oh. My. God. These people are nuts! I need to get back to MoCO and never come back".

On the other hand, we could always have Lou show up at the senator's office with a Sarah Palin doll, and look totally innocent when he is told that his Sarah is not real and that it is just a cardboard cutout. Or even better, invite the Senator to Lou's for a "Sarah" night. :lol2:

I reference this post by Arcamm as a example of the Arcamm/mopar Shooters Discount Sprint.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=2416249&postcount=1

Last edited:

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    You can expect ZERO sympathy or cooperation from CVH on gun issues. He'll blow a lot of smoke up your ass, but that's all you can expect, and then tell you how much he "cares" about his welfare recipient constituents, and blah blah blah. The saddest day of my life was when the Democrooks that run this idiot governed state Gerrymandered my Congressional District, and he became "my Congressman" by default. I would sooner send him a Turd in the mail than be in his physical presence.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

What do you think?

You beat me to it! I have sitting on the scanner as I type. I think we should be out inforce and make him as uncomfortable as possible. Let him know we don't love him.

205 Center Street? Isn't that just up the hill from Lou?

YES, His office window looks over to Shooter's! He'll be able to see Lou waving at him everytime Lou walks out side for a break!

I'm going to bet he's not going to love coming to Mount Airy.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    You can expect ZERO sympathy or cooperation from CVH on gun issues. He'll blow a lot of smoke up your ass, but that's all you can expect, and then tell you how much he "cares" about his welfare recipient constituents, and blah blah blah. The saddest day of my life was when the Democrooks that run this idiot governed state Gerrymandered my Congressional District, and he became "my Congressman" by default. I would sooner send him a Turd in the mail than be in his physical presence.

We all know he's a phoney, I just want him realize he inherited another bunch of people that support the Constitution. Make him wonder just how "easy" the next election is going to be.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    I'm thinking we can have fun with this. He sees all the cars going up and down his street Wed-Sat and asks what is going on. Then he finds out there is a gun store not 200 yards from where he is standing. Right as he is about to flip out, mopar92 and Arcamm go running down the hill babbling about the new Geeeelock in fowtey that they were going to pick up from Lou, along with 2 new Colt LE6920's. The great Senator has that frozen in the headlights look, and the only thing running though his head is "Oh. My. God. These people are nuts! I need to get back to MoCO and never come back".

On the other hand, we could always have Lou show up at the senator's office with a Sarah Palin doll, and look totally innocent when he is told that his Sarah is not real and that it is just a cardboard cutout. Or even better, invite the Senator to Lou's for a "Sarah" night. :lol2:

I reference this post by Arcamm as a example of the Arcamm/mopar Shooters Discount Sprint.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=2416249&postcount=1

"Now thats funny I dont care who you are":lol2:

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    You beat me to it! I have sitting on the scanner as I type. I think we should be out inforce and make him as uncomfortable as possible. Let him know we don't love him.

YES, His office window looks over to Shooter's! He'll be able to see Lou waving at him everytime Lou walks out side for a break!

I'm going to bet he's not going to love coming to Mount Airy.

I've got it!

Everytime you go to SD, stop by Van Hollows office and ask for directions to Shooter's Discount.

IN

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    We all know he's a phoney, I just want him realize he inherited another bunch of people that support the Constitution. Make him wonder just how "easy" the next election is going to be.

As much as I wholeheartedly agree with you, the sad fact of the matter is his next election will be a "shoe in" because the re-districting made him a "no-can-lose" candidate in an overwhelmingly Democrat controlled and dominated district. That was the whole point of the corrupt Gerrymandered Democrat re-districting effort that threw Roscoe Bartlett out of office in the first place. I'm in the same boat as you are in principle, but trying to defeat this guy at the polls now would be like trying to stop a tidal wave with a tea cup. We are simply outnumbered now like 5 to 1, and that makes it almost impossible to overcome, now matter how firm our convictions and beliefs are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom