Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    The person worried about PO'ing the anti's seems to clarify the fact that some of the legal gun owners are hesitant to express their pro gun stand. In regards to protesting Bass Pro for not releasing firearms; that is a business decision based on what Bass Pro perceives Maryland law to be. The proper way to protest Bass Pro holding onto to your guns is to cast the votes to remove the asinine, bigoted anti-gun politicians from the Maryland executive branch and legislature.

A final note. I am not afraid of what any anti-gun person or group thinks, says, or does in response to my executing my 2nd amendment rights not privilege. They have their opinion and I have my constitutional rights. If they are able to intimidate any of us legal gun owners to hide our heads, they have taken the first step to abolish or seriously restrict our 2nd amendment rights. I also believe that the "majority" of the individuals on this forum are adult and rational people who do not need people "slapping" them down when a comment or post is made that doesn't "please" some of the more sanctimonious people on here.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    There is not enough from MSP for Bass Pro to take the actions that people want. The MSP cannot play it both ways.

This doesn't cut it. But let's credit MSP for at least trying.

We're not backing off until they make it clear they cannot keep violating our rights.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    There is not enough from MSP for Bass Pro to take the actions that people want. The MSP cannot play it both ways.

This doesn't cut it. But let's credit MSP for at least trying.

We're not backing off until they make it clear they cannot keep violating our rights.
    :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom