• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Thanks to Clandestine for quoting before the original post was 'edited'.

No sane person needs to make 600 posts in 2 months... Step away from the keyboard for your own safety.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Thanks to Clandestine for quoting before the original post was 'edited'.

No sane person needs to make 600 posts in 2 months... Step away from the keyboard for your own safety.

Hey..., some of us may just be more social on the net then others. :innocent0

(As I sit here looking at my post count and join date, occbrian also racked up quite a count during a relatively short time as well.)

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

(As I sit here looking at my post count and join date, occbrian also racked up quite a count during a relatively short time as well.)

I think the general gist is that he keeps acting a fool and causing issues, not necessarily his post accrual rate over 2 months.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Is it going to be GUNMANSUPERSTAR Part Deux :innocent0

:lol: :lol2:

Oh dear lord, I hope not.

Although his very public downward spiral bordered on Epic. That was a mercy ban at it's best.

Forecast today: Cloudy with a chance of ban-hammer. :innocent0

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013

Ehem, I think I have the highest post count per day since joining in February and maybe I should be ashamed, but I am not. Glad occbrian came around to at least dampen the effect. :)

Jumped in with both feet and haven't looked back. Go ahead- Call me Chatty Cathy or whatever you like. I love this board and all the folks that hang here. Between learning to shoot, going to Naptown, finding politically likeminded people (which I sorely lack in my other compartments of life), and joshing with the Carroll County Crew, it was an easy rack up. Sure am glad my job put me on a low key assignment (or timeout box, cuz they ran me hard for years) for a while so I could join this community. I'm sure that will change soon when they figure out they need to put out another fire...

Ya, I have a long way to go before I am a gun expert, but that doesn't mean I won't fight like a Mama Grizzly for all of our rights.

It takes all kinds to make a community. Some norm in and some opt out...

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Ehem, I think I have the highest post count per day since joining in February and maybe I should be ashamed, but I am not. Glad occbrian came around to at least dampen the effect. :)

Jumped in with both feet and haven't looked back. Go ahead- Call me Chatty Cathy or whatever you like. I love this board and all the folks that hang here. Between learning to shoot, going to Naptown, finding politically likeminded people (which I sorely lack in my other compartments of life), and joshing with the Carroll County Crew, it was an easy rack up. Sure am glad my job put me on a low key assignment (or timeout box, cuz they ran me hard for years) for a while so I could join this community. I'm sure that will change soon when they figure out they need to put out another fire...

Ya, I have a long way to go before I am a gun expert, but that doesn't mean I won't fight like a Mama Grizzly for all of our rights.

It takes all kinds to make a community. Some norm in and some opt out...

Every one knows you don't cross a redhead. ;):)

mdiom

Sep 7, 2012
    Abingdon
    Oh, him.

Some people are like Venus Fly Traps. They are most appreciated when they shut their mouths.

Man I really want to ask who or what happened with "GUNMANSUPERSTAR" but I dont think I will, haha. Atleast not in this open section of the forum. :innocent0 I'll just ask the guys at the range.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    You've also built up a good count and good relationships as well in a short amount of time.

Your roughly 20 posts a day, I've tapered off some - 16'ish a day.

Nah, we don't call anyone chatty-cathy's or anything like that. We're known more as 'post-whores'. :D

:lol2:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    You've also built up a good count and good relationships as well in a short amount of time.

Nah, we don't call anyone chatty-cathy's or anything like that. We're known more as 'post-whores'. :D

Well maybe it should be 'post-sluts". LOL. It's free :D

Anyway, IH8DemLibs.... Please think of things you post as being representative of this community, a precious thing that the old-timers hold dear. We are all ambassadors to this cause and need to be mindful that our words do have consequences. These guys started as a small group and here we come. We need each other in this just cause and I sense a welcoming to the new energy and massive influx. They do have their due though.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring

I just checked out your post count. :lol2: "POST PIMP" :lol2:

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.

If the Wes thread gets deleted there will be allot of people starting over again :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom