• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    iH8DemLibz said:
    How many are there of us who have Scarey Pistols and Scarey Rifles at Bass Pro?

Anyone up for a Bass Pro gun counter protest on a given day at a given time?

I would like this thread to be used for Bass Pro only so a proper count can be achieved.

Anyone pissed off enough to go down there? Pissed off without violence I might add.

I was thinking: "Release In 8 Days" or "We Want Our Guns" repeated over and over and over might get people's attention.

Thoughts?

P.S.

Any Protest Lawyers in here?

Its Private Property. Are you stupid?

I would bet you and anyone stupid enough to join you will be leaving in the back of an AACPD Police Cruiser.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Its Private Property. Are you stupid?

I would bet you and anyone stupid enough to join you will be leaving in the back of an AACPD Police Cruiser.

Would I be Stupid as well or just the Stupid people who would follow along???

Due to your kind and warm hearted comments, I will add a line to the original post.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    iH8DemLibz said:
    How many are there of us who have Scarey Pistols and Scarey Rifles at Bass Pro?

Anyone up for a Bass Pro gun counter protest on a given day at a given time?

I would like this thread to be used for Bass Pro only so a proper count can be achieved.

Anyone pissed off enough to go down there? Pissed off without violence I might add.

I was thinking: "Release In 8 Days" or "We Want Our Guns" repeated over and over and over might get people's attention.

Thoughts?

P.S.

Any Protest Lawyers in here?

O.P. saved for integrity.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Obviously a really bad idea.

Obviously I Didn't know the law.

Maybe an MDS Monitor can close the thread.

Thank you.

Call it a 600 posts present.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    That would look great on the evening news.

Antis would be replaying it at every opportunity for the next 30 years.

It might even become more popular than the " Inbred Hillbilly Gun Nut" meme. They would have actual video "proof" of the "Gun Nuts are Flat Out Idiots" meme.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I fully admitted that this was a really bad idea. An idea based on frustration only. Not trying to drag anyone into doing something illegal.

Even after this, "established" members feel the need to pile on a member who is realtively new to this forum.

This is not the first time and I don't wish to anger any other "established" members, but in my short time here I have seen a lot of those with thousands of posts try to belittle those with only a few posts.

I've read some really well written, logical, fact based posts by people with only a handful of posts under their belt who got attacked by senior members. You can almost sense an anger in the "we know better replies". I'd really like to know where this attitude comes from.

Is it that senior members are all knowing and the rest of us are just a bunch a Newbs with nothing to offer?

This is not written with the intention of pissing on anyones cornflakes. Me aside, how about cutting some of the junior members some slack.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Most of us have made a stupid pissed off post or two to vent about completely unreasonable crap being done in this state. The MSP is clearly in with O'Moneys plans to do anything to infringe on our rights. I thought this was our locker room to share our successes, failures, WTF's and occasionally blow off a little steam. Come on fight nice children!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Most of us have made a stupid pissed off post or two to vent about completely unreasonable crap being done in this state. The MSP is clearly in with O'Moneys plans to do anything to infringe on our rights. I thought this was our locker room to share our successes, failures, WTF's and occasionally blow off a little steam. Come on fight nice children!

John, we can both agree, the Water Cooler is the proper place to vent. ;)

Not an open section of the forum that ANY person can easily view, whether they are a member or guest.

As to the OP, I have no real issue with them. Just making the suggestion that they think about the bigger picture before they post in an open section of the forum.

Venting is perfectly acceptable, just bear in mind that the people reading your posts may not be of the same mindset, they can very easily be the people looking to strip more rights away - in which case a post like that just gives them more material to use against us as a whole.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I fully admitted that this was a really bad idea. An idea based on frustration only. Not trying to drag anyone into doing something illegal.

Even after this, "established" members feel the need to pile on a member who is realtively new to this forum.

This is not the first time and I don't wish to anger any other "established" members, but in my short time here I have seen a lot of those with thousands of posts try to belittle those with only a few posts.

I've read some really well written, logical, fact based posts by people with only a handful of posts under their belt who got attacked by senior members. You can almost sense an anger in the "we know better replies". I'd really like to know where this attitude comes from.

Is it that senior members are all knowing and the rest of us are just a bunch a Newbs with nothing to offer?

This is not written with the intention of pissing on anyones cornflakes. Me aside, how about cutting some of the junior members some slack.

You have been here since April, so let's say 2 months. I figured out the lay of the land inside of a week. I teased other members, made snarky comments, but never did I advocate breaking the law or act in a manner that would detract from the purposed of this forum/community. You were already banned once for a week, it seems as if you didn't learn your lesson from that. Unfortunately my fine feathered friend, your time here as a member will run out very quickly if you continue to do things like you did in the original post of this thread. Established members are the ones who are the eyes and ears of the mods and admins. They report posts/threads that are a violation of the TOS.

If you back off a good bit from your rhetoric, you might see that this can be a very chill place to be. We all rant and rave, but never in an area that is open to viewing by people that are non-members. By doing that, you have not only disrespected every member of this community, you have put all of us in a bad light. I will not be put in a group of people like you that can not keep them self out of some kind of trouble. If you want to go all hardcore right-wing, that's fine, but do it in the private areas of the forum, or find a right wing forum to join.

Also did you realize that you were going at it with one of the most knowledgeable, highly respected members of this forum that has the highest post count that I have seen, other than Norton? I learned my lesson on tangling with clandestine on day 2 of my membership. He may come across as a tough guy but he does it to warn you of the problems you will encounter, should you not heed his warning.

If the ban hammer does come down on you, just remember you did it to yourself.

Take the following post that I have quoted and learn a bit more about forum life.

John, we can both agree, the Water Cooler is the proper place to vent. ;)

Not an open section of the forum that ANY person can easily view, whether they are a member or guest.

As to the OP, I have no real issue with them. Just making the suggestion that they think about the bigger picture before they post in an open section of the forum.

Venting is perfectly acceptable, just bear in mind that the people reading your posts may not be of the same mindset, they can very easily be the people looking to strip more rights away - in which case a post like that just gives them more material to use against us as a whole.

:goodpost::thumbsup:

Well said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom