• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Comments​

alaskabob | September 12, 2023 at 11:41 am
    Postponed for 30 days….. awaiting orders from BHO and VJ. Getting the FBI and ATF “Zero Tolerance” troops in position.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The State Police open themselves up to to 1983 lawsuits….this isn’t ambiguous

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Even the anti gun States Attorney will not support this. Just confirmed on the local news as well.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yep - IIRC, NM did away with qualified immunity for police a couple of years ago making this much more likely.
    The boots on the ground are hopefully smarter than the brass. Ignorance of the law is no excuse…especially when violating civil rights.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    In this instance , the Sheriff , And the PD Chief , And the DA will not enforce .

Watch for the enforcement be an 'administrative fee' sort of like the school zone speed cameras. The SP knows the DA is going to drop the cases if they go to court so they go around it. If you don't pay, well you can't renew a car registration or obtain a tax refund. Because you know, it's an emergency and stuff.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Watch some dark money gun-grabber group set up an OSINT site like was done for the January 6th people:

They don't have to be NM-based. They can do this from anywhere.

Still waiting for "Sedition Hunters" to go all OSINT on the BLM/Antifa city burners. ANyone been prosecuted yet?

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Your answer makes no sense to me

Donk sounds like some sort of legal procedure

But you say it's a party named in the lawsuit

Makes no sense to me

Donk sounds like something that should have an Urban Dictionary entry to me, and it does upon further review (several actually), but here we are.

Even better that the plaintiff's full name is Randy Donk.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Your answer makes no sense to me

Donk sounds like some sort of legal procedure

But you say it's a party named in the lawsuit

Makes no sense to me
    Holy hell, let me draw you a map...

1. Post #232 linked to an article.

2. Said article contains a PACER output that provides the name of the lawsuit as Donk et al v Grisham et al.

3. Established convention on most fora is to shorten the name of court cases to one of the named parties, in this case I chose the Named Plaintiff, Mr. Donk, as the shortened name and further convention is that court cases are normally listed in Italics to differentiate them from other text in the thread.

4. I ran a PACER search (Public Access To Court Electronic Records, a tool that allows a user to search Federal court records, to avoid additional confusion) this evening and determined that, low and behold, the frigging court rescheduled the damned case and it is for tomorrow.

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    Donk sounds like something that should have an Urban Dictionary entry to me, and it does upon further review (several actually), but here we are.

Even better that the plaintiff's full name is Randy Donk.
    Crocodile Dundee 2!
    "I don't need a gun, I got a Donk."

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Holy hell, let me draw you a map...

1. Post #232 linked to an article.

2. Said article contains a PACER output that provides the name of the lawsuit as Donk et al v Grisham et al.

3. Established convention on most fora is to shorten the name of court cases to one of the named parties, in this case I chose the Named Plaintiff, Mr. Donk, as the shortened name and further convention is that court cases are normally listed in Italics to differentiate them from other text in the thread.

4. I ran a PACER search (Public Access To Court Electronic Records, a tool that allows a user to search Federal court records, to avoid additional confusion) this evening and determined that, low and behold, the frigging court rescheduled the damned case and it is for tomorrow.
    Despite your overt rudeness, thank you for the excellent explanation

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom