• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I had never seen the holsters with the velcro strap until these came in. I was aware of a couple colors of leather, the canvas "T.A.P." version, a plastic parade version that looks like the leather, and the non-rubberized nylon.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I am not sure why all of the MAC models are $1395 to $1695 and the MAS models $895. The MAS pistols are fewer in number and up until now none were imported into the US. :shrug:

Last edited:
    Jul 1, 2012
    Because each of the MAC's now are "one of less than 5 we received etc." (for that letter block) so are really rare and worth a lot more <insert sarcasm emoji here>

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I always say, buy now or regret later.

If I were just walking in the door on this, I'd be ignoring the MAC's and buying only the MAS's, in bulk.

Jul 1, 2012
    I can tell you that seller won't ship to a C&R in MD, if that's a consideration.
    I spent several emails trying to convince him it was legal and to just call the MD Firearms Licensing Division but he insisted his lawyer was "right". Actually it wasn't even his lawyer, but Jackson Armory's (I hit a stone wall with them too).
    Nickeled bring-backs aren't my cup of tea but there's a niche for them.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    I can tell you that seller won't ship to a C&R in MD, if that's a consideration.
    I spent several emails trying to convince him it was legal and to just call the MD Firearms Licensing Division but he insisted his lawyer was "right". Actually it wasn't even his lawyer, but Jackson Armory's (I hit a stone wall with them too).
    Nickeled bring-backs aren't my cup of tea but there's a niche for them.
    Ah yes, Jackson Armory. Another seller that will never see a penny from me.
    It's amazing that so many online sellers punish C&R holders in blue states as if they had any control over the politics there. Guess they're successful enough that they can afford to shun potential customers.

Next thing to find: Some Trausch grips

Trausch1.png
    Trausch2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom