• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Thank you for the shout out and I'm glad you like it! I put a lot of work into it. APEX has bought all of my stock and I have more in the works to include rifles, SMG's and MG's.

Jul 1, 2012
    It'll be interesting to see if the OOW sells at that price: "This pistol appears to have been brought back from Vietnam since it has no import marks." vice the recent imports (it's also a very early pistol, A0521). In other words did the imports impact the pricing of the original bring-backs? Maybe this isn't the best example though since it does have some condition issues.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I just finished another manual for these pistols. It's the 1963 6th edition "Summary Technical Guide". It's a 20 page pocket manual and one was issued with each pistol. The pictures in this edition left something to be desired in the resolution department but they got the job done. However, there is lots of neato and useful print information that more than made up for the less than stellar photography. The 7th edition I'm finishing up at the moment had better pictures but that one didn't come out until 1970 so the 6th would be the proper one for most of the pistols OWS is currently selling. It'll be showing up for sale at APEX Gun Parts very shortly or you can buy it direct from me if you are interested. My translation beside the original:

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I took a look at the OWS site today. They've still got MAC50s...for $1500+ each. Those of us who bought for $900ish are already ahead of the game.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I always say.......buy it when you see it or regret not doing so later.

Also, I recently finished the English translation of 7th Edition manual that was issued with each pistol:

Last edited:

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    I took a look at the OWS site today. They've still got MAC50s...for $1500+ each. Those of us who bought for $900ish are already ahead of the game.
    This was one of the only times I jumped on the bandwagon early. My usual MO is to wait until either the dregs are the only things left or until the shelf is empty. Still hitting myself over the head with a 2x4 over missing out on the cheap HK P7/PSP imports which now sell for 3x the initial price. At least this time around better judgement prevailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom