• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    I ordered a spam can of Bulgarian 7.62x54R [149gr FMJBT Ball (LPS) Silver Tip 440rds] from PSA for $89.99 when they had their free shipping deal. A week after placing the order PSA contacted me and said they were out, but could replace it with a spam can of Ukrainian 7.62x54R 147gr TMJ 440r. Never heard of "Ukranian" ammo, but sure, why not.

Got the spam can pictured below delivered today. The code says it was made in 1963 at Factory 188, which 7.62x54r.net says is "Klimov/Novosibirsk, established in 1934 near Podolsk". Klimov and Podolsk are basically a suburbs of Moscow, and Novosibirsk is in Siberia. Neither factory is anywhere near the Ukraine...unless they're using Common Core social studies down there in SC!

PSA-Ukranian-spam-can-sm.jpg

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    its a joke..
    what do you call an outdated piece of Soviet surplus that was dented by Russians?

Ukraine.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Was it Right off 50? chesapeake something? they wanted a absurd amount a while back when i went in there.

Chesapeake Guns closed, now Island Trailers. Supposedly, Chesapeake Guns is re-opening in their old spot next to the Citgo on Kent Island but I have not seen anything going on in the empty suite there.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Chesapeake Guns closed, now Island Trailers. Supposedly, Chesapeake Guns is re-opening in their old spot next to the Citgo on Kent Island but I have not seen anything going on in the empty suite there.

well that tells you how long ago it was. but they wanted like 150-175 Per Can back then. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom