• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StanW

Hooligan #8
    Dec 18, 2012
    Western MD
    I had no plans to buy another handgun, just rifles. Well that plan last a few months, bought a Beretta NEOS a week ago. HQL/Fingerprints submitted 3/4. Figured it would also be handy if I ever get pulled over by the police on the way to the range, I know burden of proof is on them but I figure they could make it a pain while they were proving it.

C210INF

May 25, 2013
    Maryland
    I got mine. I did it through Dukesdefense's multi-state course and received HQL plus the non-resident for FL, UT, and VA. I received everything (sent separately by each state) in about 60 days.

ArneJ

Feb 16, 2012
    Bel Air
    Got mine. Went down to Glen Burnie to get the prints/background done, did the MSP application online that day, then about 2 weeks later it showed up in the mail.

JJM82

Sep 20, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    Livescan/App submitted ... 3/1
    Training Exempt
    Active ... 3/13
    Card received... 3/22

License # in the low 4000's

Last edited:

noone

Jul 3, 2011
    I got mine back in Dec. I filled out the paper work on the computer and attatched my doc. for not having to go through a hand gun training class and got the ok and my number 5 days later. I then got my hard copy within 2 weeks. After looking it over and asking the local dealers if they thought that it helped everyone said you kidding right? Ya I know it does nothing but piss you off that you have to find someone to do your electronic finger prints cost me 65 bucks and a 2 hour drive one way, plus the MSP fee. Everything that is on my drivers license is the exact same thing on my HQL. Only thing the HQL does is put more money in the states bank accounts so they can make up more stupid and useless laws to piss off the legal gun owner, while the criminal gets his gun the same day he paid for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom