• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ksichels

Glock Shooter
    Jan 11, 2012
    Carroll County, MD
    I went and had my fingerprints done (electronically - CC Sheriff) on Tues. 11/26 and filed my application the same day (including payment). BUT my application status shows an "incomplete" on the LiveScan line. Has anyone else ever had a delay in their status between having the prints done and seeing a "completed" status there? Just want to make sure there isn't a problem on my end that I did something wrong, like supplied the wrong Transaction Control Number or used the wrong number from my fingerprinting "receipt". Wasn't supposed to use the Tracking Number was I???

Thanks!

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Online shows my license shows active effective today. I am just short of number 3150 if anyone cares as to how many of us have succumbed to this BS. :sad20:

mdunphyjr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2010
    North point / Dundalk
    Yep same issue here!

I went and had my fingerprints done (electronically - CC Sheriff) on Tues. 11/26 and filed my application the same day (including payment). BUT my application status shows an "incomplete" on the LiveScan line. Has anyone else ever had a delay in their status between having the prints done and seeing a "completed" status there? Just want to make sure there isn't a problem on my end that I did something wrong, like supplied the wrong Transaction Control Number or used the wrong number from my fingerprinting "receipt". Wasn't supposed to use the Tracking Number was I???

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Online shows my license shows active effective today. I am just short of number 3150 if anyone cares as to how many of us have succumbed to this BS. :sad20:

Thanks for the approx. license number. We are well beyond needing to count, but it gives us a good idea of how many have applied and been granted to date. I hate saying " . . . been granted . . ." :( But we are stuck with it for now, maybe forever? :sad20:

sonicnofadz

Jul 24, 2012
    Perry Hall, MD
    The reason I haven't purchased my HQL yet:

1.) I'm broke (need to buy xmas gifts)
    2.) I'm broke (because I'm buying as many (legally obtainable) semi auto rifles as I can afford before they are all banned.)

Once I'm satisfied with my rifle collection, I'll start buying some more hand guns, but in the mean time, semi auto rifles are my main focus (handguns aren't going anywhere for a while).

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat, same day and everything. I really hope I didn't mess anything up on my end.

How long should I wait before I start to worry? I see mdunphyjr is active, and applied the same day I did. My status is DHMH complete, everything else in incomplete. Well the Fee is completed of course.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    I'd give it another day. That was Thanksgiving week and they are probably a little behind. I did my fingerprints and application on the 26th and went live yesterday (12/3). Up to 12/2, EVERYTHING was incomplete except the first item.

I also receive a letter from the Maryland CJIS saying I was not a criminal on 12/3 :) . Anyone else get one?

Ksichels

Glock Shooter
    Jan 11, 2012
    Carroll County, MD
    Well, I must have been "on deck" yesterday (12/3) right behind mdunphyjr because I got a call today from a real nice trooper who needed more info on my LiveScan. Apparently those electronic fingerprints dont always get "submitted" right away so the trooper just needed my receipt to research deeper and find my prints in the database (?). Anyway, few hours later I went ACTIVE on the system. Here are specifics, very similar to mdunphyjr...

Fingerprints. 11/26
    Application. 11/26
    Active/Certification date. 12/4
    Number 3,xxx
    Card tbd?

R81

Jun 30, 2006
    I may hold the speed record for applying: Left my house, completed livescan, came home, completed application: 55 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom