• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RLBosley

In Christ Alone
    Dec 14, 2012
    Middle River
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-gun-poll-20130113,0,835835.story?track=rss

The poll of 800 registered voters, taken by the Annapolis-based firm OpinionWorks and released to The Baltimore Sun, shows overwhelming majorities favor banning the sale of assault weapons in Maryland and limiting the number of bullets a gun's magazine can hold.

Voters favor the assault weapons ban 62 percent to 35 percent, and they endorse 71 percent to 24 percent limiting gun magazines to 10 bullets, the poll found. The margin of error for the survey, which was conducted by telephone Dec. 28-30 and Jan. 2, is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

So... if the state gov plays out like this poll indicates, then we are in for some rough times. :sad20:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    My 'comments section' response ... also a dup posting on my part. :o

edleary1227 at 4:16 PM January 13, 2013
    You've GOT to be kidding. This poll CAN'T be taken seriously.

"The poll of 800 registered voters, taken by the Annapolis-based firm OpinionWorks and released to The Baltimore Sun, shows overwhelming majorities favor banning the sale of assault weapons in Maryland and limiting the number of bullets a gun's magazine can hold."

I wouldn't call 800 registered voters an accurate sampling, especially if OpinionWorks polls for The (Baltimore) Sun and conducts opinion surveys for public sector agencies including the New York City Mayor’s Office, as noted on their homepage. Can you spell BIAS ? Sure you can. The Baltimore Sun has been in Owe'Malley's camp since he was mayor, and to do a gun control poll for Mayor Bloomberg, chairman of MAIG, would be laughable if it weren't so dishonest.

You can take your poll and stick it where the Sun(papers) don't shine.

Everybody pile on. You can bypass the 'paid' pop-up by using In-private browsing.

2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    800 people surveyed, what did they do call the entire subscriber base of the Baltimore Sun?

RLBosley

In Christ Alone
    Dec 14, 2012
    Middle River

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Who the hell is Ed Hatcher? A 'progressive' moonbat the Baltimore sun dug up.

http://www.bayactionplan.com/authors/ed-hatcher/

By his Bio, he looks like one of those Pave 'Save the Bay' types. And, with a master’s degree from the Columbia University School of Journalism, which also administers the Pulitzer Prizes. He certainly has had his share of liberal brainwashing, probably by Delacorte Professor of Journalism, Victor Navasky ...

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Do any of you guys think that the antis in Annapolis will care about how the statistic was gathered? No, only that it was gathered. Expect them to beat us over the head with these numbers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom