• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Batts is not in charge.

Apparently, they person running BPD is a guy named Barbrady.

;)

The closest I found (archived, with an undisclosed date) includes the subtitle, "Police Say Rumors of 'Knock Out Game' Assault in Inner Harbor Are False"

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    whoa that's right up the street from my shop, not surprised. well kinda surprised the person would be dumb enough to use Patapsco at night.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    I have never ridden the "Rob and Ride" and never will. My wife is from out-of-town, and she still laughs about the look on my face when she first moved here and suggested we "take the bus." I get more and more pissed off every time one of these incidents occurs and is reported year after year. The ass hats in Annapolis really do live in a bubble.

I bolded something that gryphon said for a reason. It is the sentiment of many across the nation that this insane, unfettered violent assault be skewed to something other than what it is. When the victim does prevail by using equal force, will make the original perps, victims. tic-toc...

more and more pissed off every time one of these incidents occurs and is reported year after year.

Mr H

Banana'd

Thanks... but I have some issues with the report.

There is something in the tenor of the report that sounds wrong. I can't place it, but I'll say it sounds too vague.

They punched me. I remember one punch. I don't remember if they got me again," she said.

Huh?

Unless it was a really rockin' shot, you'd remember.

She had on her headphones and began reading. A group of teenagers -- two females and four males -- soon got on the rail car and sat on the seats near her. As the train stopped at the Westport Station, she said someone called her a derogatory name. Then came the blow just before the teens ran out the light rail doors

Again... quick-and-go....

MTA police are hoping to identify those involved.

ok...

MTA on Tuesday said six juveniles -- ranging in age from 13 to 14 years old, three males and three females -- were taken into custody. Charges are pending.

shocking... yet completely anonymous.....

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Thanks... but I have some issues with the report.

There is something in the tenor of the report that sounds wrong. I can't place it, but I'll say it sounds too vague.

Huh?

Unless it was a really rockin' shot, you'd remember.

Again... quick-and-go....

ok...

shocking... yet completely anonymous.....

Besides normal bad reporting -- there are elements of whitewash.
    On bad reporting --- the mTA`confirmed a surveillance tape--- yet no attempt was made to have it released --- the same is evidence of whitewash

The report said that said county police ' are not investigating' --They did not say they 'have no reports of '. MTA`police and MSP apparently were not asked. ;)

This is not fishy at all :)

Mr H

Banana'd

Attachments

• ss.jpg
      ss.jpg
      10.6 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members