• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    Apparently there was a female victim of this crime at the Patapsco light rail last evening. I have only seen this reported so far by one source, which is Anne Arundel 1st Alert on facebook. Can anyone else confirm this incident from another source? Here is the info. from AA 1st alert:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=205296616340707

Anne Arundel 1st Alert

Baltimore, MD (ANN): Around 6pm this evening a woman was brutally attacked by 6 young people in what Police believe was a round in "The Knockout Game."

The incident happened on the MTA Light Rail, near the Patapsco Light Rail station in Baltimore. The victim was sitting reading a book when the group, that was exiting the train, stopped and started beating her. The suspects ran off. The victim was treated and released at a local Emergency Department.

Usually the game is played as someone video tapes the assault to be aired on "YouTube" in hopes of getting the most views.

The group is getting plenty of views from the Police Department as investigators are watching the onboard camera footage in hope's of getting an ID on the suspects

The victim is home with her family tonight feeling lucky to be alive. The family want our subscribers to be aware that this activity is out there and to be aware at all times of your surroundings.

Edit: link from wbal tv: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel-county/lansdowne-woman-believes-she-is-victim-of-knockout-game/-/10137088/23926884/-/dwqjdiz/-/index.html

Last edited:

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I would strongly recommend this for Baltimore:

NukeOrbit.jpg

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    this is just something you can only shake your head at because they will never be caught and even if they are, in this state they'd get a slap on the wrist with no real punishment.

That's why crime is the way it is these days, No fear of a real punishment to fit the crime...

I cant stand dudes that put their hands on women, I was raised to know that it was cowardly and you just don't do it

Mr H

Banana'd
    This is my concern...

That people will get so scared, and so fed up, that they will begin carrying illegally in even greater numbers than we suspect they do now, and the whole cause will be lost once they actually start protecting themselves (regardless of how legitimate the need).

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    This is my concern...

That people will get so scared, and so fed up, that they will begin carrying illegally in even greater numbers than we suspect they do now, and the whole cause will be lost once they actually start protecting themselves (regardless of how legitimate the need).

yup, I cant say I would blame someone if they did though

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    This is my concern...

Exactly...there are hundreds of people commenting on that story this morning and the majority of the comments are about being able to carry.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I wonder what the races of those involved were....

Typical ********. Another reason the light rail, and this shitass city need to be wiped off the map.

engine42410

Sep 9, 2013
    Baltimore County
    You want to stop crime, watch the movie the purge. That's the answer to the wide spread crime problem in the state of maryland. When it comes to and emergency, the only person you can depend on is yourself. It's very sad when you have to seek out of state to get a concealed carry gun permit and the state of maryland take you thru so much hoops for a law abiding citizen to get a concealed carry gun permit. If people are able to, get the hell out of this worthlees ass state.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I've never liked waiting at that station. I use to really worry about my wife way back when we were dating. She would sit there for hours waiting for the bus and that side of town is rough.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    This is my concern...

I feel bad in saying that this thought has run through my mind multiple times. I live in an area where robberies/burglaries are common and I am beginning to grow tired of the state not allowing me to carry so I might just take matters into my own hand. I am not stupid enough to actually do that though, it just happens to be a reoccurring thought that I keep having as of late. Granted, moving to South Carolina is also a reoccurring thought in my mind too so I’ll see which one takes precedence.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I've never liked waiting at that station. I use to really worry about my wife way back when we were dating. She would sit there for hours waiting for the bus and that side of town is rough.

I refuse to ride Loot Rail in anything other than daylight hours, and will go against my nature and be sure to be packed in with as many others as possible (I really hate close quarters).

I've told the tale before, but on the way back from an Os game a few summers back, my wife was 'marked' by a rider who confirmed my suspicions by never leaving the train at the end of the line. Fortunately I noticed early, and was able to avoid an incident.

I also now carry a pretty significant pigsticker wherever I go, ESPECIALLY near the city.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I feel bad in saying that this thought has run through my mind multiple times. I live in an area where robberies/burglaries are common and I am beginning to grow tired of the state not allowing me to carry so I might just take matters into my own hand. I am not stupid enough to actually do that though, it just happens to be a reoccurring thought that I keep having as of late. Granted, moving to South Carolina is also a reoccurring thought in my mind too so I’ll see which one takes precedence.

Don't feel bad about being concerned with your protection, be mad that you are not allowed to effectively protect yourself.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    We should start offering violent offenders like these a one-way ticket to another continent as a condition for their release from jail. With no return permitted - ever. Keep their DNA and fingerprints on file, and if they violate the agreement and are ever caught, they will be re-deported and jailed in the worst 3rd-world ******** imaginable.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    1. It happened at 6:00 PM. Rush hour when presumably there are a lot of people on the train.

2. It was a woman.

3. She was minding her own business, reading a book. Something the perps have probably never done.

Maybe next they'll walk into a daycare center and start punching children

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom