• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    It doesn't matter what time of day it is on the MTA.
    Stupid shit happens all the time.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I refuse to ride Loot Rail in anything other than daylight hours, and will go against my nature and be sure to be packed in with as many others as possible (I really hate close quarters).

I've told the tale before, but on the way back from an Os game a few summers back, my wife was 'marked' by a rider who confirmed my suspicions by never leaving the train at the end of the line. Fortunately I noticed early, and was able to avoid an incident.

I also now carry a pretty significant pigsticker wherever I go, ESPECIALLY near the city.

I will only ride it at night if I am returning from an Orioles game since there will be plenty of people returning with me.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I will only ride it at night if I am returning from an Orioles game since there will be plenty of people returning with me.

As if that matters. They dont give a shit or know better. That is why they are called animals. If you are caught doing this, and there is film or enough witnesses, you should be promptly tried and EXECUTED for it.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    As if that matters. They dont give a shit or know better. That is why they are called animals. If you are caught doing this, and there is film or enough witnesses, you should be promptly tried and EXECUTED for it.

Even those misunderstood youngsters that never did nuffin and were just about to turn their life around? ;)

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I have never ridden the "Rob and Ride" and never will. My wife is from out-of-town, and she still laughs about the look on my face when she first moved here and suggested we "take the bus." I get more and more pissed off every time one of these incidents occurs and is reported year after year. The ass hats in Annapolis really do live in a bubble.

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    But...but, there aren't enough tax payer funded community outreach programs to help the troubled youth's! :sarcasm:

I wonder how many folks stood by and watched it happen?

brucaru

Sep 14, 2011
    Part of the problem is this keeps being tagged the knockout "game". It the knockout CRIME!

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    this is just something you can only shake your head at because they will never be caught and even if they are, in this state they'd get a slap on the wrist with no real punishment.

That's why crime is the way it is these days, No fear of a real punishment to fit the crime...

I cant stand dudes that put their hands on women, I was raised to know that it was cowardly and you just don't do it

Sadly, your assessment is 1000% correct.

The sad thing about it is that if she would have stabbed or shot one of these lowlives, and the rest had gotten scared and run off, SHE would be crucified!

I'm pretty sure this is the shit Gansler lives for, perpetrating political and judicial rape on innocent victims.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Exactly...there are hundreds of people commenting on that story this morning and the majority of the comments are about being able to carry.

I'm a FB refusenik but I believe it would be good to plug MSI and 2A Tuesday on this page in response to outcries about carrying in MD.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    No sir. Wouldn't blame them if they did. A reasonable person weighs the risk of being caught with against the risk of being caught without.

Or just avoid it all and let the apes have at it. Not everyone can do that though.

yup, any law infringing on your ability to "bear" arms is just blatantly unconstitutional. It violates an inalienable right to self defense. The only reason not to carry is the fear you'll be caught and punished for choosing to exercise your rights in a police-state run by criminals. If someone was carrying illegally and was forced to defend themselves in md, I'd hope that they own is as vocally as possible and take their licks in a very public manner. I'd hope they do their best to show that they are alive because they chose to exercise a right made illegal by our politicians. I'd hope they publicly ream out the md GA and governor for forcing them to break the law to be able to have the tool they used to save their life against a criminal. I'd hope the person would state that regardless of the outcome of their trial, they will continue to not comply with maryland's unconstitutional laws and they will continue to exercise their 2A right to not just keep, but also to bear their arms.

... I for one would give that person a cookie.

sonicnofadz

Jul 24, 2012
    Perry Hall, MD
    There is no such thing as the "knock out" game. This is just a term made up by the media to get ratings. Thugs have randomly beat people senseless since the beginning of time, its just worse in cities like Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore, because of the unusually low IQ of the residents. 99.999% of these incidents involve young blacks beating on whites. I have almost fallen victim to several incidents such as this while in downtown Baltimore, but fortunately was able to either get away, or defend myself successfully. I don't recommend bicycling through downtown past dark.

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    The wife knows the older sister of the victim. Any bets they ran off to Cherry Hill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom