• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • So you mean 'a PA permit in the hands of a non- PA resident', as there is no such thing as a PA non-resident permit

_______ approves of my post

:D
    PA permits contain your address. If the address is in MD, there are quite a few states that will not honor it.
    Play around with this for a few minutes and you'll understand.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    PA permits contain your address. If the address is in MD, there are quite a few states that will not honor it.
    Play around with this for a few minutes and you'll understand.
    Nothing to understand

I'm a Sith and deal in absolutes

PA only has a permit. I'm not talking about who recognizes it, where the permit holder lives, or if they like or hate caviar

Whatever their story is, they all simply have a PA permit

GenoBluzGtr

Mar 23, 2018
    For those of you who have done the MD + Utah and/or PA, is there a way to use the Scanned Fingerprints that I did for my MD permit for those applications? or will I need a new copy done separately?

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    The first chance you get, definitely go to your favorite FFL, lift your shirt and show them what you’re sporting. They may give you some free bullets. Maybe not the way you want them but free is free.

Yeah, don’t do that.

ETA: I’m new at this also. Only been carrying a few months. Experiment with a rig that is secure and comfortable to the degree it can be, conceals well and just go on about your life.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    For those of you who have done the MD + Utah and/or PA, is there a way to use the Scanned Fingerprints that I did for my MD permit for those applications? or will I need a new copy done separately?
    No prints needed for PA, just a copy of your MD permit

Utah non-resident requires a Utah certified trainer, and mine did the class and prints way back when

Look up @mcbruzdzinski who is Utah certified

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    I went on a ride to gettysburg with my buds and remembered PA is an OC state. I just tucked my shirt in behind the grip until i got to md lmao.

I'm never in PA so i cant be bothered with it. DC/MD is enough for me right now but yea PA is easy to get

welcome to the CC world. Definitely go support MSI, they're fighting for your rights.

Congratulations. Enjoy it while you can. Come October 1st it will be rendered useless by this horrible MD government. I have had mine for over 8 years. No issues. All of a sudden come October 1st I become dangerous to the general public. This state sucks bad. I will continue to support MSI but, 2 years from now I'll be a PA resident full time and MD can kiss my ass. I like the state, it's beautiful and spent a majority of my life here but, the politics here are ridiculous and it's never going to change. This state is so deep blue it hurts.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    +1 on the PA permit. Look into the UT as well. With them you'll have reciprocity in 36 states. Both are quick (UT about 45 days) and are good for 5 years.
    UT gets you Delaware.
    29 states recognize MD's permit, UT & PA give you 7 more. Is the price worth the squeeze?

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Fl requires no additional training since you can use the Md classes. Also, think about legal representation like US Lawshield.

TD

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Congratulations. Enjoy it while you can. Come October 1st it will be rendered useless by this horrible MD government. I have had mine for over 8 years. No issues. All of a sudden come October 1st I become dangerous to the general public. This state sucks bad. I will continue to support MSI but, 2 years from now I'll be a PA resident full time and MD can kiss my ass. I like the state, it's beautiful and spent a majority of my life here but, the politics here are ridiculous and it's never going to change. This state is so deep blue it hurts.
    I have clearly missed something (so what's new?!). What happens on October 1st that will take away our hard earned CCW 2A rights that day? This is not good news.

Cal68

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Gosh, I must have been sleeping under a rock not to recognize what SB1 is going to do to our hard earned rights. I need to educate myself on what it's implications are going to be.

Cal68

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Gosh, I must have been sleeping under a rock not to recognize what SB1 is going to do to our hard earned rights. I need to educate myself on what it's implications are going to be.

Cal68
    This is why you need to join MSI. They break it down and are fighting day and night for our rights to not be trampled on by the local authorities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom