• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    This is why you need to join MSI. They break it down and are fighting day and night for our rights to not be trampled on by the local authorities.

And who knows? They may succeed in some of our lifetimes.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    This is why you need to join MSI. They break it down and are fighting day and night for our rights to not be trampled on by the local authorities.
    Believe it or not, I have been a member of MSI for about 2 years. I've really just been under a rock. I need to balance my work-life better so that I can actually go to the MSI website and read more.

Cal68

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Believe it or not, I have been a member of MSI for about 2 years. I've really just been under a rock. I need to balance my work-life better so that I can actually go to the MSI website and read more.

Cal68
    We have been talking about it for months on forum and have fund raisers for MSI legal fund to fight SB1.
    SB1 is a permit killer, you still have a permit but won’t be able to carry a gun in most places, but you can carry your permit.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    I have the USCCA app on my phone. It has a module on reciprocity. You type in your permits and it gives you a map of the states where you're legal to carry. Also links to the laws in each state. Great for planning a road trip.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Riddled with errors . handgunlaw dot us is most accurate and up to date of any of such websites .

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Riddled with errors . handgunlaw dot us is most accurate and up to date of any of such websites .
    Even handgunlaw.us is not infallible, given the number of changes that occur between states every year. So it is always incumbent on the user to make certain before they venture into different states. What USCCA has that Handgun does not (at least not one I could find) is a smartphone app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom