• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Augustus

Dec 17, 2014
    I drove thru Baltimore yesterday .....
    Looked fine to me... It was business as usual ......

I doubt very seriously much is going to change with regards conceal carry....

A.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I drove thru Baltimore yesterday .....
    Looked fine to me... It was business as usual ......

I doubt very seriously much is going to change with regards conceal carry....

A.

The news reported 7 shot, 2 dead, no suspects . . . yep, business as usual.

OK, so y'all expect miracles instantly - I get it. Two reality checks for y'all:

If Hogan expands any pro-gun policy, how is he supposed to get ANYTHING past Valerio and Mike/Mike? We would be happy until the infrastructure deteriorates even more from want of maintenance (no $$) or, for the retirees from public service, until your pension fund defaults (no $$).

As mentioned above, how long would the wait for approval be with no one to process the avalanche of applications?

1) There is no legal definition of GOOD AND SUBSTANTIAL and as long as the liberals are in control of the legislature there never will be. The Superintendent of the state police can use whatever he wishes. So a 2 minute phone call from the governor could make self defense a GOOD AND SUBSTANTIAL reason enough to issue permits

2) Even if you had to wait a YEAR....how long are 99.63% of Marylanders waiting now? OH that's right only .37% currently have "permission" from the state to defend themselves...meaning the VAST majority cannot get one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom