• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Emailing it t o any fox news people I can find email addresses to. Please do the same.

It should be sent to The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) and Alan Gura...

...I'm am livid right now! My heart is racing, and I am pi$$ed as $hit! I just finished watching this entire video, and we are living in a Communist dictatorship. I need a beer!!!

Last edited:

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Is there a video of it without the text?

Not to my knowledge and since the poor man spent all night editing it, I don't feel good about emailing him back tonight and asking for it. After the holiday, I'll try to remember to ask him about it.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I've calmed down a little, and am not shaking as much as I was with rage a few minutes ago. Anyway, I just emailed the following message to the Second Amendment Foundation.

I am a contributing member of your fine organization, and I am currently a Maryland subject (compare & contrast with "citizen"). There was an egregious act of pro 2A legislator whipping yesterday during a committee vote on Maryland's latest gun ban proposal.

The vote would have added some "truth in sentencing" to the proposed bill, and would have eliminated early release for violent gun criminals. The vote on the amendment initially passed, but selected legislators were herded into a back room where a secret meeting took place. Afterwards he chairman of the committed announced a re-vote, and the anti crime amendment was defeated.

Please look at the video on the attached link, and see of there is something you can do about it from a legal standpoint. I know that we on the freedom side of the equation are currently under siege by those that would eliminate the second Amendment, and that you guys have your hand full, but please look at this video, and evaluate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xge789Mo-c0&feature=youtu.be
    Its entitled "Treachery in the Maryland House of Delegates"

Thank You,

ChannelCat

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads