• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Now I am pissed off all over again!!

** Don't retreat! Reload! ** (pretty soon you'll be reloading twice as often)

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    THANK YOU!
    For posting the link and to The Maryland Minutemen for capturing this.

I was sitting in the front row, streaming the event live to nearly 200 people who couldn't make it to Annapolis.

After 3 hours of sitting in the front row, holding up my tablet, when this happened (9:14 on the YouTube video), you can see the female MD State Police officer asking me if I was a member of the media. "No." Then you need to stop recording. "I'm not recording, I'm streaming it live, just like you're doing to the overflow room."

Had met and talked with her before. Very kind and respectful and I know she has a job to do, so when she said something on her radio, then returned to asked me again to please just stop, I did.

But can you believe it!? There it is on YouTube. Me being told to stop exercising my 1st amendment right so the government could quietly infringe on our 2nd amendment rights!

Just liked The Maryland Minutemen on Facebook!

This is WRONG!!! So freaking wrong!! What a charade the whole session was!!

Thank you for capturing it on video.

** Don't retreat! Reload! ** (pretty soon you'll be reloading twice as often)

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    THANK YOU!

I was sitting in the front row, streaming the event live to nearly 200 people who couldn't make it to Annapolis.

After 3 hours of sitting in the front row, holding up my tablet, when this happened (9:14 on the YouTube video), you can see the female MD State Police officer asking me if I was a member of the media. "No." Then you need to stop recording. "I'm not recording, I'm streaming it live, just like you're doing to the overflow room."

Had met and talked with her before. Very kind and respectful and I know she has a job to do, so when she said something on her radio, then returned to asked me again to please just stop, I did.

But can you believe it!? There it is on YouTube. Me being told to stop exercising my 1st amendment right so the government could quietly infringe on our 2nd amendment rights!

Delegate Smigiel and I saw you and thought what you were doing was AWESOME! (I was the one sitting on the floor next to his desk in the khaki colored suit).

If this is ever an issue again, please let him (or as an alternative, me) know! Here's my cell (and yes, I have posted this on Facebook before so I am not crazy, y'all) :lol2: 410-490-2734

Frankly, if it helps the effort anyone can call me so write it down y'all ;-)

Last edited:

Pyramid

MDS Supporter
    Sep 27, 2008
    AACO
    WCBM 680 has some email links to the talk show hosts there, maybe we should send it and get some press.

Ken Stanka

Mar 6, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    I just busted into one of these in the mean time:
    flying-dog-raging-bitch-ipa.jpeg

Ahhh, that's good! :party29: No wonder the Russians are such drunks living under such tyranny... ...I resemble that! :D

Thats some strong stuff brother. Dont show too many pictures though, you will be labeled as a drunkard and have all your privilages stripped. :sad20:

fire_medic

Nov 16, 2008
    Calvert County
    THANK YOU!

OUT ****ING STANDING. I was seated 2 rows behind you.

Ken Stanka

Mar 6, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    Thinking you will want to see this if you didn't yesterday....Thomas Locastro from Free State Press did a great job capturing everything that happened!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xge789Mo-c0&feature=youtu.be

Andi, I know you work as hard as Mike, so great thanks to both of you!!!!

You work for a great group of people, I know the row you till is long and is often discouraging in this state, but we are worth it.

Sorry I haven’t been able to come back, DOD budget cuts and sequestration have hit me pretty hard. Lots of interviewing but now I will be employed elsewhere.

If there is anything I can help you and Mike with from home, please let me know, I am more than willing.

sigdad

Jan 5, 2011
    Anne Arundel
    Amendments can be proposed on the floor, can't they? If so, it needs to be proposed again and force the entire house to show their true colors when it comes to "gun safety"...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Amendments can be proposed on the floor, can't they? If so, it needs to be proposed again and force the entire house to show their true colors when it comes to "gun safety"...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

from what i was told yesterday, failed committee amendments are usually not allowed on the floor.

there was a major mistake regarding that yesterday.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Not a big fan of those guys (I wish Ron Smith were still amongst us!), but something tells me that those folks will indeed have a field day with it, especially Mornings on the Mall & Plante

Funny you should mention that because a Ron Smith was in both the clips on this thread. Just a different Ron Smith.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Posted it to facebook.

I posted it to FB without fully watching it - fundamentally I knew what had happened because I read about it here. Seeing what actually occurred....there has to be some kind of action we can take about how that went down. Total BS. Has anyone tallied up who flipped their vote?

Beemerguy

Oct 6, 2012
    This makes me sick.

So much for Chairman Vallario's alleged "support" for us, eh?

I am going to e-mail this to Bill O'Reilly at Fox News...I think it's the kind of story he would love to sink his teeth into.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Wait a minute, they want law-abiding gun owners to become criminals while they are protecting the criminals, so why not become a criminal? If we can ignore all the unconstitutional gun laws they pass and be protected at the same time then what's to lose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom