• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmokeEaterPilot

Jun 3, 2011
    I pulled this from my social media page.

This is one of my favorite documents now. I WANT THIS RIFLE.

You may think "it's gone forever" but this isn't the first time a firearm has surfaced after a report like this. This is why i got into documented firearms because because some of these reports are amazing.

tsjMCxTl.jpg

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Patton : I understand you have two cases of self inflicted wounds.

Medical Corps Major : Yes sir we do.

Patton : Uh get 'em out of here.

Medical Corps Major : Sir, one of them's developed a very serious infection.

Patton : Oh, I don't care if he dies, just get him someplace but not here. He doesn't belong in the same building with men who have been wounded in battle.

Medical Corps Major : I'll see that they're moved sir.

Patton : One more thing: There'll be no battle fatigue in my command. That's an order.
    Battle fatigue is a free ride, a yellow belly's ticket to the hospital. I'm not gonna subsidize cowardice.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Best round there is for it.
    But of course, leftist Weenies will claim even the .22 is scary and too powerful.
    On TV cop shows, the detectives always claim the .22 murder weapon is “an assassin’s weapon”, then say “this guy’s a pro”. I’m always proud when I shoot mine, even though I’m not a pro (as long as no-one asks any follow-up questions).

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    On TV cop shows, the detectives always claim the .22 murder weapon is “an assassin’s weapon”, then say “this guy’s a pro”. I’m always proud when I shoot mine, even though I’m not a pro (as long as no-one asks any follow-up questions).
    Doesn’t Ruger make the MarkIV-Assassin?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Or if you were gonna shoot yourself in the foot they didn’t want you to waste their important combat 45 ACP loads? :shrug:

Nah .

The sailor shot himself in the foot with .30-06 . The .22lr were knocked overboard in an Actual Accident.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    On TV cop shows, the detectives always claim the .22 murder weapon is “an assassin’s weapon”, then say “this guy’s a pro”.

90 % of that is self repeating loop of screenwriter stupidity , recycling the same cliches.

The kernel of truth is certain elements of a certain friendly middle east country used to use .22lr Berettas to dispatch certain terrorists . And back in the day , when mob types would specifically need suppressed, .22 cans were more easily ad hoc fabricated .

But mostly it's just low rent thugs , just using what they have / stole .

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Now I'm motivated to learn how to dive! SmokeEaterPilot gets the 1903, I want that Ace. Then again, after 80 years in salt water...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom