• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    she got nothing to sell..

i know her personally.. she is a hardcore 2a as any members that went to Annapolis to fight.

here's the problem with most of the people here.. you are quick to judge on what the intentions is.

i may have taught the OP.. and help teach with Jaq as one of the helpers with Women on Target classes. You can assure.. if you asked all the women the question why they wanted to take the Women on Target class instead of coed handgun class. All pretty much will respond the same answer.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm not judging her intentions...I just don't like being told I don't understand something I clearly do.

I don't know Jacqueline and she does not know me. While most likely not her intent, her comment to me was perceived as argumentative and it rubbed me the wrong way. We men are not all dunderheaded lummoxes. I understand a lot more than she thinks.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I'm not judging her intentions...I just don't like being told I don't understand something I clearly do.

I don't know Jacqueline and she does not know me. While most likely not her intent, her comment to me was perceived as argumentative and it rubbed me the wrong way. We men are not all dunderheaded lummoxes. I understand a lot more than she thinks.

Seconded....

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    Oh I think we've met before, recognize the hair...

Lx1x was there that day, and my .50 Beowulf.
    Yes, we have met. ;)

We were at Sanners Lake Sportsman Club.

I LOVE Sanners! The man and women their rock.

They make ALL shooters feel welcome.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Well, I am as thick a skin as there is. But for a MDS ADMIN to respond in that manner is totally irresponsible and very unprofessional. I am not saying being PC either, just a reasonable response. He just pissed off several members on this forum for no good reason. "god-like" admin people need to follow their own rules.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland

understood.. but if you read most of the post on this thread.. only counted how many replies from the Cyberbat.. she meant well.. she wants to help.. so much the same for Jacq.

To many testosterone will not win friends and allies in our fight in annapolis. ;)

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    hey now.. dont forgot about the donuts.. ;)
    Sure! I will even bring the donuts!

I brought them to the IDPA match.

On a serious note, I think it is important to meet face to face when discusing important topics. :)

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Welcome! Though a bit awkward since you've been a member longer than me ... :o

And Congratulations!?! Assume you're lx1x's new bride from the previous post?

Ref. the water cooler ... come on in, the water's fine. :innocent0

dont tell my real wife about that!!! or she wont let me out of the house.. :lol2::sad20:

if you want to real truth.. i met Jacq.. last year at Annapolis during the 281 fights. She helps on the NRA class in the club i belong to at SoMD (Sanners Lake).

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    understood.. but if you read most of the post on this thread.. only counted how many replies from the Cyberbat.. she meant well.. she wants to help.. so much the same for Jacq.

To many testosterone will not win friends and allies in our fight in annapolis. ;)

You're probably right....and I am tired and hungry and in a lousy mood.

There are times when the forum can seem like a frat house. It is what it is.....when anyone with serious intentions comes aboard, some of the membership sighs collectively.

I try to behave myself most of the time...and inject a little humor. Sometimes I do well, sometimes not.

I'm not trying to start an argument, Jacqueline. There have been enough of those in this thread.

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    Well, I am as thick a skin as there is. But for a MDS ADMIN to respond in that manner is totally irresponsible and very unprofessional. I am not saying being PC either, just a reasonable response. He just pissed off several members on this forum for no good reason. "god-like" admin people need to follow their own rules.
    Thank you

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

Attachments

• WGI_0109.jpg
      WGI_0109.jpg
      163.6 KB · Views: 122
    Status
    Not open for further replies.