• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornet

Feb 20, 2012
    Severn, Maryland
    19 pages in what 3 days??? damn guys this was/is a circus, couldnt be all as simple as a no, we dont do sub forums based on sex race, etc, you are free to create a thread reffering to the woman in mdshooters...., we had people making fun of the op, the husband defending the op, anothers making fun of others or bringing back previous threads like devon or captain something, others defending the op.... i Think there are a ton of other threads with more interesting subjects right now. we all free of expressing ourself but this sounded like on morning listening to cspan when argueing about obummercare... lol

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    19 pages in what 3 days??? damn guys this was/is a circus, couldnt be all as simple as a no, we dont do sub forums based on sex race, etc, you are free to create a thread reffering to the woman in mdshooters...., we had people making fun of the op, the husband defending the op, anothers making fun of others or bringing back previous threads like devon or captain something, others defending the op.... i Think there are a ton of other threads with more interesting subjects right now. we all free of expressing ourself but this sounded like on morning listening to cspan when argueing about obummercare... lol

Then why did you decide to comment? :lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Our dysfunctional banter serves a purpose. If new people (regardless of sex, race, or orientation) can make it thru, they tend to find the acceptance that most hope to find when joining any community.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    19 pages in what 3 days??? damn guys this was/is a circus, couldnt be all as simple as a no, we dont do sub forums based on sex race, etc, you are free to create a thread reffering to the woman in mdshooters....,

Damn, a voice of reason, you should try posting more often.:thumbsup: The rest, meh, don't care.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Wholly Molly!!! &$@$@"&$&

No, I am not married! $@&@

And I am pretty darn sure he is happily married!

It is no wonder my dating life is so pathetic...

People think I am married...ugh...

no... i think you just hanging with lou too much.. and you know how many lou scares away.. :lol2:

Lou is just misunderstood. :D

Thanks lx1x and BradMacc82 for your high levels of opinion of me and available pro 2A women.:lol2::rofl:

What would I do without you guys???:D:rofl::rofl::lol2::lol2:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Thanks lx1x and BradMacc82 for your high levels of opinion of me and available pro 2A women.:lol2::rofl:

What would I do without you guys???:D:rofl::rofl::lol2::lol2:

different lou.. :lol2:

Polecat is also named Lou.. you met him at Frederick IWL .. QHIL class... we were sitting behind Perrin. ;)

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    Thick skin is a must around here.

I appreciate and respect your words...
    However: I don't have a thick skin.

I wasn't born with one and don't have a desire to grow one...
    Similarly I don't have a desire to grow a beard.

I just think there should be a place where other people like me... Who would like the option to be part of the "MDShooters" with out having to grow a set of balls. (Maybe even a 'topic/section' of MDShooters).

PS
    I am not trying to be argumentative with anyone... I sincerely respect men and women who have a thick skin...

But unless I am coaching on the race track and wearing full leathers...
    My skin is thin.

Bottom Line: Could MDShooters have a women's section
    (Open to all to read & post)?

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    If Lou were single and a smidgen younger... I'd make him mine! (He just got home from shoulder & bicept surgery).

Lou was the SO for FL live fire course I took. And he was so welcoming & patient to me as a new woman shooter, he inspired me to drive almost 100 miles (each way) to shoot at Sanners.

There would be more female shooters & female 2A activist if more men took the time
    to learn how Lou and the folks at Sanners instruct the Women.

The NRA/SLSC Woman's On Target Program ROCKS!

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    If Lou were single and a smidgen younger... I'd make him mine! (He just got home from shoulder & bicept surgery).

Lou was the SO for FL live fire course I took. And he was so welcoming & patient to me as a new woman shooter, he inspired me to drive almost 100 miles (each way) to shoot at Sanners.

There would be more female shooters & female 2A activist if more men took the time
    to learn how Lou and the folks at Sanners instruct the Women.

The NRA/SLSC Woman's On Target Program ROCKS!
    nice to hear feedback. it would take much more than a smidgen in age but .....oh well.............darn
    I am happy to help any new shooter learn the techniques. You have proven it works! competing in IDPA, USPSA and helping in NRA Women on Target classes is an inspiration to everyone. We at SLSC welcome and encourage everyone to come out and learn the sport. nobody hides behind the monitor! My daughter has taken up competition as have several others.....everyone is equal.
    Special thanks to you for stopping by and helping. Rotator cup surgery is no picnic. :D

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I appreciate and respect your words...
    However: I don't have a thick skin.

I wasn't born with one and don't have a desire to grow one...
    Similarly I don't have a desire to grow a beard.

I just think there should be a place where other people like me... Who would like the option to be part of the "MDShooters" with out having to grow a set of balls. (Maybe even a 'topic/section' of MDShooters).

PS
    I am not trying to be argumentative with anyone... I sincerely respect men and women who have a thick skin...

But unless I am coaching on the race track and wearing full leathers...
    My skin is thin.

Bottom Line: Could MDShooters have a women's section
    (Open to all to read & post)?

that would end badly , some of the guys are very immature :D

why not create a social club , then you can invite certain boys in

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    and with that we are done.

Back to post #2.

We are not going to practice the policy of division by having forums for subsets of people. We're not "Black MDShooters", "Jewish MDShooters" or in this case "Female MDShooters".

It's not how I deal with people in the real world, and it's not how we deal with people here. Equal means equal, for better or worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom