• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    I was kind of wanting an 82. Got one to sell?

Since we are both MD residents, we would need to MSP or gunshop the transfer. MSP makes 03's go through the transfer process for an in state transaction of a regulated weapon even if it is C&R.

But, You have a PM.

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Took the SKS out today and it wouldn't cycle. After about 10 rounds it jammed and the bolt stuck. Took it apart and a casing was stuck in the chamber. Used a screw driver to pry it out. I'm guessing there is cosmoline still in there somewhere.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    hmm.... I ordered a sks from them on the 19th and although they charged me (cc hit the same day), its still showing as order "received". I figured they were just backed up on shipping... now I'm wondering if there is a problem. Guess I'll have to call on Monday.

I ordered one the 19th as well. I'm thinking he also ordered a pistol Which ships 2nd day air so they just took care of his whole order. They said it could take 14-24 days to ship an order so I'm not going to call them yet. If you do though I'd like to hear what they say.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    hmm.... I ordered a sks from them on the 19th and although they charged me (cc hit the same day), its still showing as order "received". I figured they were just backed up on shipping... now I'm wondering if there is a problem. Guess I'll have to call on Monday.

They are sometimes slow to ship. It's happened to me twice when ordering from them.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Did you also order a pistol or something?

Actually I got the two SKS's delivered to the UPS place for me to pick up on Wednesday, not Thursday. Thursday I got a CZ-82. Keep in mind I ordered my stuff literally as I was making the post on them having the stuff in stock.

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    I ordered one the 19th as well. I'm thinking he also ordered a pistol Which ships 2nd day air so they just took care of his whole order. They said it could take 14-24 days to ship an order so I'm not going to call them yet. If you do though I'd like to hear what they say.

I also ordered on the 19th. I remember seeing a statement claiming if the item showed as in stock at the time of order confirmation the buyer would receive the item without any issues. When I placed my order they showed one in stock. I checked again after I placed my order and they showed as sold out. Keeping my fingers crossed.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    I got my CZ-82 on Thursday. Been wanting one ever since I got my C&R almost two years ago. But I put it on the backburner for a Yugo M57 and a Walther P1.

My CZ-82 looks unissued, matching numbers; nice, beautiful compact handgun. Probably going to be my CCW whenever I apply for my VA non-res permit. Can't wait to try it at the range.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    I got my CZ-82 on Thursday. Been wanting one ever since I got my C&R almost two years ago. But I put it on the backburner for a Yugo M57 and a Walther P1.

My CZ-82 looks unissued, matching numbers; nice, beautiful compact handgun. Probably going to be my CCW whenever I apply for my VA non-res permit. Can't wait to try it at the range.

Took mine to AGC on Saturday. Ran very nice. Also took a Yugo SKS 59/66 and my FR-8. A nice day at the range. Would have been better had I not forgotten my spotting scope. :(

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    I'm pretty bad at accuracy with handguns. I hear lots of good things about the accuracy of the CZ-82. I'm hoping to iron out whether it's the handgun or me. Most likely the lattter.

Sharpster

Jul 22, 2010
    York, PA
    Took the SKS out today and it wouldn't cycle. After about 10 rounds it jammed and the bolt stuck. Took it apart and a casing was stuck in the chamber. Used a screw driver to pry it out. I'm guessing there is cosmoline still in there somewhere.

Check the gas tube.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl

on a 59/66? Sounds like a bad gas valve. check out cnc warrior

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Id start at the begining and start pouring boiling water down the bore and gas tube area, incl the actual gas tube. minimize contact with water and the wood on the gas tube.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD

It would be safer to just cut your losses at this point.

I'll give you $100 fer it. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Ok. Here's what I found in mine. Push a cleaning swab though the gas tube with the gas piston and watch about 3 inches of cosmo come out.

Hit the gas tube and the barrel with Carb cleaner (Gumout) to really clean it up.

Hope that helps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom