• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Good stuff, I just ordered a Cougar (I know not C&R but most cougars should be) the grips are black not blonde.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Got my CZ 82 in the mail yesterday. Great shape too.

Got mine yesterday too. My second from them. This one is in better shape than the one I ordered almost two years ago. Happy with the sale. I also got my SKS's as well. Need to get the cosmo off of them to take a look see but good stocks with serial numbers on them. Nice deal. :)

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Picked up my CZ-82 and SKS yesterday. The CZ is in almost perfect condition with a few minor gashes on the grip. The SKS needs some work...

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    My CZ-82 looks like most others on the web. No rifling in the bore, but that's ok. I can use that as an excuse at the range. :innocent0

I was surprised that it has what looks like factory night sights, though. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• cz-82_night_sights_cropped.jpg
      cz-82_night_sights_cropped.jpg
      59.6 KB · Views: 145
    • cz-82_side_cropped.jpg
      cz-82_side_cropped.jpg
      70.3 KB · Views: 145

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    And for those who don't get the smooth bore joke, stevespages has the manual. :)

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Got mine today, not as nice as the one I bought a from AIM about a year ago. Barrel is dark on the outside vs. shiny, overall it's a little dirtier and rustier, and the grips are a little more beat up. the frame and slide are in good shape with no chips, but they are gray instead of black. I think it's been refinished. The trigger guard, trigger, extractor, safety, and hammer are black. Still, the action is very smooth and everything fits tight. I'll clean it up and take it to the range this weekend, I think it will be a good shooter. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• vz1.jpeg
      vz1.jpeg
      28.1 KB · Views: 105
    • vz3.jpeg
      vz3.jpeg
      37.6 KB · Views: 110
    • vz4.JPG
      vz4.JPG
      42 KB · Views: 111

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Personally, for the price, quality, shootability and 12-round mag, I don't think there's such a thing as a a BAD CZ82 ( I have 5). Just get lots of extra mags while you can.....:D

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Got mine yesterday too. My second from them. This one is in better shape than the one I ordered almost two years ago. Happy with the sale. I also got my SKS's as well. Need to get the cosmo off of them to take a look see but good stocks with serial numbers on them. Nice deal. :)

You got your SKS's from Wideners already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom