• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Greeley resident Maureen Brucker, who has worked with Native American organizations and who frequents the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota as an honorary family member, said she thinks the billboards are making light of atrocities the federal government committed against Native Americans.

She said the billboard brings to her mind one of the most horrendous examples of that, the Wounded Knee Massacre on the Pine Ridge Reservation in 1890. Historical accounts say the 7th Cavalry had detained a band of Native Americans and asked them to give up their weapons. Troops began firing after a shot rang out. Death toll estimates of Native American men, women and children range from 150 to 300.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-rights-billboard-in-colorado/#ixzz2RxoeILEF

Actually, that's exactly the point. :banghead:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Greeley, CO. resident Kerri Salazar who is a squaw Indian Native American human being (is that p.c. enough) is mad the billboard purchaser didn't get permission from the Native Americans.

"Have a nice day. What do you mean by that, that offends, me." :sad20:

She's assuming they're not actors or models.

I say we put one up next to FedEx Field and watch the heads explode. :innocent0

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Whos' offended?

We (Non-Native Americans) rounded them up, raped their women, stole their land (most time LITERALLY) and pretty much killed them off. I think the message is spot on and if someone is offended that must mean it's agreed to be true.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    So what if Jpfo put up a billboard that showed a photo of a train loaded with jews
    and put under it " NEVER AGAIN"

SCREW THOSE LIBERAL LAP DOGS! The people who will never understand the message are the ones protected the most by it.

These billboards all along the I-95/495 beltway and US Rt 50 from Washington DC to Annapolis.

bsserx.jpg

Last edited:

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    I was thinking somewhere in the $1,200 neighborhood. But if we could do one for even two grand, and could get even 9 other people, I'd concider kicking in $200.

(Do not tell Mrs. Safetech.)
    :innocent0

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    The Hitler quote is a false quote, for the record.

And the Native American angle is, by definition, more powerful for an "American" argument. Agree the Nazi Germany historical perspective is a close parallel but I suspect Americans know less about the pre-WWII historical facts and details surrounding the Nazi rise to power. Of course, I could be wrong and perhaps most of what the sheeple know about the history of relations between Anglo and Native Americans comes from B&W Hollywood movies!:sad20:

SimonDanger

Apr 11, 2012
    Annapolis
    I was thinking somewhere in the $1,200 neighborhood. But if we could do one for even two grand, and could get even 9 other people, I'd concider kicking in $200.

(Do not tell Mrs. Safetech.)
    :innocent0

I'm willing to endure the wrath of liberals so as to be part of history... :mad54:
    Here's my hundred bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom