• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    GunBillboardColorado.jpg

I say, it is an effective message. Some are calling it contriversial.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ed-over-pro-gun-rights-billboard-in-colorado/

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    As in so many "I find that offensive!" protests, I wish someone would ask the person(s) complaining: "What *specifically* do you find 'offensive' about it?"

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Greeley, CO. resident Kerri Salazar who is a squaw Indian Native American human being (is that p.c. enough) is mad the billboard purchaser didn't get permission from the Native Americans.

"Have a nice day. What do you mean by that, that offends, me." :sad20:

obnoxious2

Jan 18, 2013
    district 21 - hunger games
    Great billboard, great message. Hit's the point exactly. And I'm sick and tired of being "politically correct". Just because you are 1/1000 native doesn't make it a right to have to go through you for approval.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    People just don't like it because it's true & it's effective. If it were calling for more welfare or Obamaphones no one would care about the image used. And eruby is right; these are fellow human beings. They both deserve respect, but simultaneously can't assert censorship over telling history for only when it suits their purpose.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Screw them. They gave up their arms in the first place so they have no right to say anything.

Sarcasm meter broken again bossman? :innocent0

I find this to be a pretty derned accurate message. There's few groups of people that understand how cruel and violent our govt can be than the native americans. The FBI has been essentially terrorizing them solid for the entire time the FBI has existed. There are cases where the cause of death was ruled "suicide" even though the person's hands were cut off and the victim was shot in the head. Going back to the mid 1800's, the natives were routinely disarmed in treaty after treaty, only to have the USA back out of their agreements and continue to dick over the natives.

I understand that in order for our country to form, conquest had to happen...but it doesn't make this billboard any less meaningful

101combatvet

BANNED!!!
    Dec 7, 2011
    Damn.... whoever came up with the idea for that billboard deserves a gold star. :thumbsup: Unfortunately... the people that it targets will never understand it. :sad20:

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Who's mad bro? Elizabeth Warren?

History, its importance and the intergenerational rhyme is lost upon the masses.

MDNavyVet

Mar 25, 2013
    PG County
    I agree that the billboard sign sends a strong message. It also makes Progressive anti-gunner's heads spin round because its impossible for them to demonize or label the message, except to call it racist and hope somehow the average person is too stupid to understand the truth behind it.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    So what if Jpfo put up a billboard that showed a photo of a train loaded with jews
    and put under it " NEVER AGAIN"

SCREW THOSE LIBERAL LAP DOGS! The people who will never understand the message are the ones protected the most by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom