• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    During his administration is the first time EVER the FVEY didn’t want to share intel with us because they believed our POTUS and other high ranking officials were compromised by Russia…
    Because they believed the dossier lie, correct?
    Even if we accept your argument. What do you say about him saying on tape he had classified documents well after he was out of office?
    According to you, he was forthright an honest about it.

According to me, he forgot to say "formerly" classified. :)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    ][QUOTE="crabjoe, post: 7225058 When was the last time MD went for a Republican President?
    [/QUOTE]

1988 ( Bush Sr 51% , Dukakis 48 % )

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    you are mistaken POTUS does not have unilateral authority to declassify all documents. There are levels of classified docs POTUS can do some but that depends on the level. How about you ask the DOJ if POTUS has that power…
    You could just cut all the Drama and admit you want 4 more years of Pee Pads and Knee Pads instead of pretending to be on the right while repeating every talking point the left publishes about Trump

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Ob
    You could just cut all the Drama and admit you want 4 more years of Pee Pads and Knee Pads instead of pretending to be on the right while repeating every talking point the left publishes about Trump
    obviously you selectively skipped where I said “I don’t like either one..” If the Republican Party puts forth someone besides Trump they will have an opportunity to earn my vote… as far as talking points facts are facts, but let me guess in your talking points everything about Trump is fake news…. He never does anything wrong no matter what he says in private conversations… got it…

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    He never does anything wrong no matter what he says in private conversations… got it…
    Why are others' private conversations private and his are not?

Ignoring that, it did not appear to most that conversations related to GA or Ukraine were improper.

The conversation in the bus just prior to 2016 were hilarious!

Although they should have remained private.

But, you know, Orange Man.

:omg:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I prefer Mean Tweets over Bidenomics.
    I prefer Justices that are Originalists over Offices of Gun Violence Prevention.
    I prefer Energy Independence over Selling the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to the Chinese.

And I will vote accordingly.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I don’t think he’s a divider or flaming ahole at all, it is unfortunate that so many brainless sheep bought into the media narrative that he is.
    Sorry, but it's way more than "brianless sheep" that think Trump is an a-hole. WAAYYYY more. Hell, some people even like him for that very reason.

He IS a raging a-hole. It's part of his schtick.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sorry, but it's way more than "brianless sheep" that think Trump is an a-hole. WAAYYYY more. Hell, some people even like him for that very reason.

He IS a raging a-hole. It's part of his schtick.
    Trump is a raging a hole to other raging a holes. Apparently you ignore the video's where he is polite, compassionate, and personable, etc.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    Ob

obviously you selectively skipped where I said “I don’t like either one..” If the Republican Party puts forth someone besides Trump they will have an opportunity to earn my vote… as far as talking points facts are facts, but let me guess in your talking points everything about Trump is fake news…. He never does anything wrong no matter what he says in private conversations… got it…
    Nope I saw it but I am reading between the lines. You already pledge your vote to Biden but refusing to vote.
    You sounds like %99 of the people on reddit which are extreme lefties and self admitted communist for the most part. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it must be a duck

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Why are others' private conversations private and his are not?

Ignoring that, it did not appear to most that conversations related to GA or Ukraine were improper.

The conversation in the bus just prior to 2016 were hilarious!

Although they should have remained private.

But, you know, Orange Man.

:omg:
    So yeah admitting to committing a crime should remain private… cute

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Nope I saw it but I am reading between the lines. You already pledge your vote to Biden but refusing to vote.
    You sounds like %99 of the people on reddit which are extreme lefties and self admitted communist for the most part. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it must be a duck
    Please don’t quit your day job… but since you claim omnipotence can you share the powerball numbers for tonight

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    So yeah admitting to committing a crime should remain private… cute
    Except that he didn't. You're still confused on the whole presidential records and blanket declassification at will thing. Which is to say, you're parroting MSNBC and CNN because you seem to be on board with their world view and aspirations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom