• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    Sorry, but it's way more than "brianless sheep" that think Trump is an a-hole. WAAYYYY more. Hell, some people even like him for that very reason.

He IS a raging a-hole. It's part of his schtick.
    I just don’t think he is an a-hole. He gets asked a-hole questions that only can be answered with a-hole answers. Let’s see how loved he is when he gets asked, what’s your favorite color, or what ice cream flavor did you order sir? Nah, he gets BS questions all inferring he’s a racist, or a narcacist, etc.

Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    The DOJ you admire thought otherwise. So the State decided to proceed to prosecute for a Federal "crime."

I have a problem with that.

So should you.
    The only president I’ve ever heard saying he committed a crime was then Vice President Joe Biden.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    So you don't trust Trump more than you want to protect your and my Second Amendment rights, because not voting for the most pro gun candidate that has a chance to win makes it easier for an anti gun democrat to cheat their way into the White House. Virtue signaling may make someone feel good but it does little to protect our rights. Under our political system the the only thing that works is to Hold your nose and vote for the candidate who most closely matches your political desires (no one will be an exact match) who has a chance to win.
    Trump screwed us with the ATF and their new machine gun regulation (that violates the law) to get rid of bump stocks.

Trump then became the "loser" of the 2020 election.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    The most perfect 2nd Amendment candidate out there is worth nothing if they can't get elected.

The name of the game is who is the best 2nd Amendment candidate running who has a chance of getting elected?

I am waiting to hear your suggestions everyone. Please post their poll numbers with your suggestions.

They have to be able to win or the ship of state and the 2nd Amendment is going to sink.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Reagan was bad for guns...
    Not really. Might want to go back and look for yourself, or are you going to believe the media’s propaganda. Reagan did give up the full autos, not a big deal to most gun owners as the prices were out of reach for most anyway, but that was to appease the Brady Bunch which was out for blood. Full autos were a sacrifice, similar to Trumps red flag and bump stock stand.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    Trump made shall issue the law of the land and reversed Roe v Wade, something every other Republican has blown smoke about for decades.
    Well, technically he didn't do it but he did put people in place who did.

I will give him that.

Still, I'm not relying on him to be pro-gun.

I would possibly rely on the people he appointed.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    similar to Trumps red flag and bump stock stand.
    His “bump stock stand” was indeed a maneuver to defang a much worse legislative prospect. But aside from a moment or two of musing out loud about crazy people with guns, he and his administration took NO position or action of any kind on red flag laws. That became a state thing, he didn’t touch it with a ten foot poll, pole, or poal.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    His “bump stock stand” was indeed a maneuver to defang a much worse legislative prospect. But aside from a moment or two of musing out loud about crazy people with guns, he and his administration took NO position or action of any kind on red flag laws. That became a state thing, he didn’t touch it with a ten foot poll, pole, or poal.
    Much worse legislative prospect?

He was the president and could have vetoed that prospect.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Much worse legislative prospect?

He was the president and could have vetoed that prospect.
    There was overwhelming support in both houses of congress in the immediate wake of the Parkland/Vegas mass killings. The portion that was coming from the highly pressured GOP collapsed immediately when that piece was preemptively ripped away as a focus for it. The lefties were furious they couldn’t finally have their AWB back again.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    The most perfect 2nd Amendment candidate out there is worth nothing if they can't get elected.

The name of the game is who is the best 2nd Amendment candidate running who has a chance of getting elected?

I am waiting to hear your suggestions everyone. Please post their poll numbers with your suggestions.

They have to be able to win or the ship of state and the 2nd Amendment is going to sink.
    TED NUGENT!!!!!! :party29:

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Well, technically he didn't do it but he did put people in place who did.

I will give him that.

Still, I'm not relying on him to be pro-gun.

I would possibly rely on the people he appointed.
    He did do it. He used the same magic wand you think he could’ve for national reciprocity.

Last edited:

crabjoe

Aug 4, 2023
    Ceciltucky
    Sounds like you watch a lot of CNN.

Actually, I don't watch any of the news networks, thought I use to watch Fox news. Before Fox, I listened more to talk radio on wcbm 680am. These days, most of my news comes from Drudge links or what I chose to search out using google or yahoo news.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    These days, most of my news comes from Drudge links or what I chose to search out using google or yahoo news.
    There’s your problem. The Drudge site was bought by and is now run by standard issue lefties putting a hard Dem slant on things.

Goodle’s search algorithms are wildly biased to return lefty narrative results (and seriously suppress news and opinion content that takes a conservative/constitutionalist perspective into account). Also true for Yahoo News’s editorial cherry picking.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You could just cut all the Drama and admit you want 4 more years of Pee Pads and Knee Pads instead of pretending to be on the right while repeating every talking point the left publishes about Trump

Pee Pads and Knee Pads…….. ROFLMFAO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom