• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Here is a video of Trumps visit to a gun store in South Carolina on 9/25/2023.

He learns about pistol braces, looks at a Glock and talks to a SC firearm manufacturer.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    it's too bad he is such a divider and flaming ahole. if he just had reagan's or bush's demeanor, and/or let his actions speak for themselves and STFU, he'd be in the White House now.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    it's too bad he is such a divider and flaming ahole.
    One cannot oppose corruption without dividing the corrupt and their enablers from the rest of us, so of course the media will term him "divisive" as if it is a bad thing.

I never really liked him either, but that's not why we hired him. He DID do a great job as president when he wasn't fending off his corrupt attackers.
    if he just had reagan's or bush's demeanor, and/or let his actions speak for themselves and STFU if we just had honest elections, he'd be in the White House now.
    FIFY.

Trigger Time

Amazed
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 23, 2013
    it's too bad he is such a divider and flaming ahole. if he just had reagan's or bush's demeanor, and/or let his actions speak for themselves and STFU, he'd be in the White House now.
    It's too bad some people actually believe the rubbish that the State Media spews every day.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    "Divisive" is how politics today is played. I appreciate clear choices...but being an a$$hole isn't confined to one party...and name calling is par for the course. Trump is constantly called "divisive" but if you accurately refer to Obama that way you're a "racist". If you accurately refer to Biden that way you're called something else inflammatory.

I'd much rather base observations on policy and results of the policies. In that case Trump is a clear cut winner and Biden and Obama clear cut losers...no matter how the media plays it. Judge parties and office holders on their results not rhetoric.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    It's too bad some people actually believe the rubbish that the State Media spews every day.
    eh that's bullsh1t. so the media was doing voice-overs and photoshopping his tweets etc?

that rhetoric is sorta like gun control. we all know it's the criminals and not the guns but they go after guns anyway and so the violence problem never gets solved. for all the folks blindly defending trump's behavior and antics (and saying the press is basically lying) and saying the election was majorly rigged, the exact same crap is going to happen again because trump won't clean up his act or we don't have a better candidate to field. what's the def'n of insanity, doing the same thing yet again but hoping for a different result.

no doubt the press (and most everyone else) is against the right and slants their coverage, and surely there were some voting shenanigans but unless we do something seriously different, dems will continue to control the govt.

saying trump is an angel and doing nothing to remove the so-called voting theft ain't going to fix what happened next time around.

i voted for trump both times, but if someone comes along with trump's game plan (low taxes, 2a, supreme court justices etc), AND isn't an in-your-face d1ck, he'd get my vote and i think most everyone else's.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    @davsco: Brother, here is a huge amount of hard evidence of election fraud that YOU won't hear about on mainstream media. To believe our elections are honest is really either naive or obtuse. I WANT to believe we haven't been lied to about almost everything (WMDs, et al) in our lifetimes, by our complicit mainstream government's 4th branch controlled media, but I am past all that.

Was it Mark Twain? "It is easier to fool a man than it is to convince him he has been fooled." +/-

King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo
    The Secret Service had to have been sh!tting their pants the entire visit.
    Here is the new Secret Service duty diaper. The president is also issued one of course.

1000001704.png

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

But... PSA is who "supplied" a racist mass murderer with his gun... and they make politically incorrect lowers that mean people like.

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Old goofball doesn’t even know what he’s looking at…about as clueless as fjb..

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Here is a video of Trumps visit to a gun store in South Carolina on 9/25/2023.

He learns about pistol braces, looks at a Glock and talks to a SC firearm manufacturer.

[
    Yup both FOX and CNN are proven MSM propagandists. FOX paid out a $700 million settlement because of their rubbish perhaps someone will sue CNN and their cohorts as well.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.

But... PSA is who "supplied" a racist mass murderer with his gun... and they make politically incorrect lowers that mean people like.

I remember PSA’s outrageous price gouging during and after 2013 and how they treated 2A Marylanders trying to purchase their wares refusing to sell to MD instead of standing their ground with Frosh. PSA is a business that will bend a knee for a dollar and could give two sh*ts about anyone but their profit margin.

As far as politicians it’s baby kissing time.
    Trump told PSA he wanted to purchase a Glock during this PSA visit and they said no problem. So when they had an opportunity to stand up for the common 2A community they said no but for a high publicity person they were willing to break the law and sell a firearm despite he is under indictment. I hope Trump realizes a person under indictment cannot purchase a firearm. That would really be stupid but then again……

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom