• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crabjoe

Aug 4, 2023
    Ceciltucky
    OK. How do YOU spell “Bruen?”

How do you spell "bump stock ban"?

For me, any Republican but Trump! And I know a lot of people that feel this way, but won't say it out loud. To be honest, living in MD, does it really matter? When was the last time MD went for a Republican President?

crabjoe

Aug 4, 2023
    Ceciltucky
    In his first term, what did he do to make you not trust him?

It was mostly this BS with him saying he won the last election. Also, I didn't like how he held up funds for Ukraine that was already approved too. There was a bunch of this and that that made me not trust him. You have to be a bit of a Narcissist to be a leader, but he's taken it a bit too far for me.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living

For me, any Republican but Trump! And I know a lot of people that feel this way, but won't say it out loud. To be honest, living in MD, does it really matter? When was the last time MD went for a Republican President?
    Which “any Republican” wasn’t willing to throw an accessory under the bus?

Last edited:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    election stolen.jpeg

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    It was mostly this BS with him saying he won the last election. Also, I didn't like how he held up funds for Ukraine that was already approved too. There was a bunch of this and that that made me not trust him. You have to be a bit of a Narcissist to be a leader, but he's taken it a bit too far for me.
    I appreciate a well thought out response.

If The ref blows a call, or several, the wronged team still loses.

I don’t blame them for saying “we was robbed!”

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    One cannot oppose corruption without dividing the corrupt and their enablers from the rest of us, so of course the media will term him "divisive" as if it is a bad thing.

I never really liked him either, but that's not why we hired him. He DID do a great job as president when he wasn't fending off his corrupt attackers.

FIFY.
    I don’t know ANY people of color who thought he even did a “good job” as president let alone great…

Last edited:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    None! I don't trust Trump.
    So you don't trust Trump more than you want to protect your and my Second Amendment rights, because not voting for the most pro gun candidate that has a chance to win makes it easier for an anti gun democrat to cheat their way into the White House. Virtue signaling may make someone feel good but it does little to protect our rights. Under our political system the the only thing that works is to Hold your nose and vote for the candidate who most closely matches your political desires (no one will be an exact match) who has a chance to win.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I spell it “easily challenged instead of the post Parkland/Vegas legislation that would have happened - including mag limits and an AWB - without it. Far, far lesser of two evils and utterly unavoidable in that moment. Which you know. Nobody is saying you should like it. But the alternative would have taken many years of ever to undo.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    None! I don't trust Trump.
    At first, I thought you were just trollin' us for a larf...but then I wasn't so sure.

Are you really saying that if it came down to Trump vs. Biden/Clinton/Newsome/whoever, that you would just sit that election out and let the rest of America decide who nominates Clarence Thomas' (et al) replacement?

I appreciate your faith in my vote, but I just don't trust the rest of America with that kind of responsibility.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Are you really saying that if it came down to Trump vs. Biden/Clinton/Newsome/whoever, that you would just sit that election out and let the rest of America decide who nominates Clarence Thomas' (et al) replacement?
    This, incredibly, is a real phenomena. And it’s why we can’t have nice things, like a Republic.

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Team Donkey appreciates your willingness to not-vote because $SANCTIMONIOUS.

They, on the other hand, will vote en mass for a lava lamp should it be emblazoned with a big (D).
    Neither is a good option but given Trumps well documented history and disregard of the law he is a never for me. Beyond everything else he did his blatant disregard for classified information hurts me to the core. I and many others I know swore oaths to protect that information and to hear tapes of him showing any and everyone documents to boast is disgusting… He claims he declassified some but anyone who has ever worked in that arena knows it’s not that simple... there is a process that must be followed….During his administration is the first time EVER the FVEY didn’t want to share intel with us because they believed our POTUS and other high ranking officials were compromised by Russia…

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom