• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Blue Fins Bait Shop in Dundalk is $35 for regulated + $10 for MSP. They havent raised their prices which is good but they also are not doing the 8th day release.

highwayheat

highwayheat
    Jun 13, 2012
    Ceciltucky
    Cooter's in Darlington is $35.00 for the first and $25 for each additional after that in the same visit. Just did two lowers for $60 total.

Bang1964

May 3, 2013
    Ellicott City
    FFL's Putting themselves out of business? Perhaps, but take this into consideration (and keep in mind that I am not favoring the current "fleecing" that some FFL's are practicing):

1) Given the current atmosphere of The Gun "Safety" (sic) Laws, more and more people are purchasing RF's before they will become illegal in this state.
    2) Many are purchasing out of state for "deals" that they cannot get here because of the "Buying Frenzy".
    3) FFL's are being overwhelmed with paperwork that is not being returned by MSP in a "timely" manner.
    4) Additional paperwork for OOS transfers are adding a huge burden on FFL's.

So, where are the guns? They're being "STORED" in the FFL until they can be picked up.
    Now ask yourself, "Where are they stored?"

Why, of course, in the FFL's gun safes, that's where. I know of one FFL that has over 500 RF's sitting in their safes - waiting for the MSP to release the paperwork. O.K., they sold the guns, true, but it costs to store those firearms. It costs to provide the space AND the security to guarantee they are delivered to you when the time comes for you to sign the ND paperwork.

My FFL has Purchased 5, yes 5 new over sized gun safes and re-arranged their storage space to accommodate the safe and proper storage of my captive firearms. (Fortunately, they have the room to do so). They are getting brutalized by people who do not understand the full magnitude of the situation. The FFL's are not the "bad guys", OweMalley and OhNoBo are propagating this situation with their knee jerk legislation - blame them for rising costs. I mean, Hell, if they can't "TAX" it out of us, they might as well create a rush on the market that drives up the taxes they "Can" collect. Assholes all.

All of the money spent on this frenzy will eventually slow down, prices will "ease off" (although they will never go down to or below "Pre-Newtown" prices), and the surge will ebb. Ammunition will become more readily available and only those types of ammo that are for "banned" weapons will become scarce (in MD).

THIS is what MARYLANDERS GOT when they VOTED TO PUT that IDIOT OWEMALLEY IN OFFICE. Want to fight it? Become a registered "Democrat In Name Only" and vote the bastards out of office. Being a Republican and voting "for" your candidate is not disabling the Over Liberal Dumbass (OLD) Democratic Machine here in MD. ;)

Just my
    2ifu1Oi.jpg

Sorry, I won't pay extra for safe cost to dealers who refuse to release on time. It is there problem and there are other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom