• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shiloh228

Dec 25, 2012
    Ballmer County
    For some reason your comments have really irked me tonight. I'm pretty sure you are the same person that was on your soapbox the last time this happened not too long ago. Why should we show any kind of respect or decency for some one who didn't have any for himself, the other shooters that were there and anyone else that was traumatized by witnessing it, the business that had to shut down and lose revenue, the police officers and medics that wasted their time and our tax money on, the people that had to clean up the grey matter, all md gun enthusiasts, or that person's family, friends or dependents that are having to deal with this. So please spare me the holier than thou attitude because no fvcks should be given to anyone that is selfish enough to do something like that, especially doing it the way he did it. If you're going to off yourself why are you going to make it effect so many other people. That is all. :sad20:

Nope that wasn't me on that soapbox.

And my complaint here was the lack of apparent concern of the poster for the family -- not the poor schlub that shot himself.

Please read my posts -- and the threads -- before you blast me.

I do not feel sorry for the suicide-shooter. While obviously disturbed, he took the selfish -- and thoughtlessly dangerous -- way out.

I feel very sorry for his family and friends (assuming he had any that cared...).

Again, just my $0.02...no "holier than thou."

Lighten up...sorry if you feel irked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom