• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeepin13

Jan 10, 2011
    Bel Air, MD
    Just saw it posed on facebook by the Harford County Fire Blog: #BELAIR | 313 BOX | SHOOTING | HORST & MCCANN GUN RANGE @ 2137 N FOUNTAIN GREEN RD | TRAUMA ARREST VIC

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Jesus. This is getting fvckin ridiculous. I think I'm probably done with indoor ranges. I think 3 times in 5 months in plenty enough to worry me.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    You know, I originally thought that it was ridiculous for a range to not rent a gun to any solo non member who did not bring a gun of their own. I change my mind. Should now be standard practice.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Suicide? Maybe membership should be required before you can rent a gun?

I don't think that will make a difference. If someone wants to do that they would just join and then do the deed. It does suck though. When I wanted to shoot a few different guns to decide on what I wanted to buy I did not have one of my own to bring in. Looks like the 2 person rule may not be such a bad idea. But truth be known if someone wants to, they will find a way.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Very sad for a person to be in that much dispair.
    I heard of a guy last week who drove over to a relative's house and gave him all his firearms then went home and slit his wrists. People are going to do what they're going to do.

blackseven

Regular Guy
    Aug 30, 2011
    Just got off the phone with my Grandmother, She's 97, lives within walking distance of H&M, she could hear some shouting over a bullhorn and was pretty shaken up over the whole thing.

I was worried my dad was there today because he just bought a PT99 and was talking about taking it up to the range. He was not there however.

Damn crazy.

swerv88

Apr 16, 2013
    I had the guy 2 lanes over from me and right next to my friend shoot himself a few years back. Why do it in front of strangers rather then in private? I'm with John on the motel room!

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I had the guy 2 lanes over from me and right next to my friend shoot himself a few years back. Why do it in front of strangers rather then in private? I'm with John on the motel room!

Well, it's said that it's a selfish act. The grief it causes loved ones, and not to mention trauma for someone being there to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom