• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    Not really an Introduction, As I've actually been a member for around 8 years, but at the time could not post this to the Watercooler forum, so I'm positing it here..

So my wife is a foodie, and an excellent chef and baker. Someone turned her onto the Carla Hall Favorite Chef Competition. She entered, and is currently sitting in 6th position (So Proud)!

So I am shameless asking you and anyone you know to vote for her (daily!) Not only would it be a dream for her to get to cook with Celebrity Chef Carla Hall, but with our daughter starting college this Fall, the prize money could definitely go to good use. So if I can appeal to you and anyone you know to please go and vote for her (once every 24 hours).

Is Nadia your Favorite Chef?

It is Free to vote, but if you want to donate to a good cause, there is an option to vote by donation that gives her votes based on dollars donated.

Thanks to any and all that are willing to take the time to push her up to the number one Spot.

She has made it to the Top 15 (out of 90), and is holding in 6th Place..

Today IS A DOUBLE VOTES DAY (7/3), for every vote (or donation dollar) she gets twice the votes. Help me move her up a couple more spots. She is so stoked, and if you take a moment to scroll down to the bottom of her page you can see a sampling of her delicious creations! (She continues to add photos)

Again, thanks all who have taken the time to help move her toward victory, it is much appreciated!!

VOTE HERE!!!

P.S. – If you have Social Media Feeds you are willing to push it out to Please feel free!!

Last edited:

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    (I'm not sure what a Registered User is, but apparently I'm not one, or I would have put this in the Watercooler Forum..)

So my wife is a foodie, and an excellent chef and baker. Someone turned her onto the Carla Hall Favorite Chef Competition. She entered, and is currently sitting in 6th position (So Proud)!

So I am shameless asking you and anyone you know to vote for her (daily!) Not only would it be a dream for her to get to cook with Celebrity Chef Carla Hall, but with our daughter starting college this Fall, the prize money could definitely go to good use. So if I can appeal to you and anyone you know to please go and vote for her (once every 24 hours).

Is Nadia your Favorite Chef?

It is Free to vote, but if you want to donate to a good cause, there is an option to vote by donation that gives her votes based on dollars donated.

Thanks to any and all that are willing to take the time to push her up to the number one Spot.

She has made it to the Top 15 (out of 90), and is holding in 6th Place..

Today IS A DOUBLE VOTES DAY (7/3), for every vote (or donation dollar) she gets twice the votes. Help me move her up a couple more spots. She is so stoked, and if you take a moment to scroll down to the bottom of her page you can see a sampling of her delicious creations! (She continues to add photos)

Again, thanks all who have taken the time to help move her toward victory, it is much appreciated!!

VOTE HERE!!!

P.S. – If you have Social Media Feeds you are willing to push it out to Please feel free!!
    Vote inbound.

There's a 50 post minimum to access the WC, or you can become a site supporter for immediate access.

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    Voted

No offense but with a surname of “Tognocchi“, does your wife make a good plate of Gnocchi?
    Well she got the name from me, but she is more Italian than I, and yes, she makes a great Gnocchi, along with an unbelievable Pomodoro Sauce. If you want to go out for great Gnocchi (or Italian in general), we highly recommend La Tavola in Little Italy. Tell Chef Carlo Scott & Nadia sent you!

Thank You everyone for your support. KEEP VOTING, she has a long way to go, but so deserves this..

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    Today IS ANOTHER DOUBLE VOTES DAY (7/6), for every vote (or donation dollar) she gets twice the votes. Help me move her up a couple more spots. She is so stoked, and if you take a moment to scroll down to the bottom of her page you can see a sampling of her delicious creations! (She continues to add photos)

VOTE HERE!!!

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    THANK YOU!! :beer:

We have to move her up at least one more Spot (to make the Top Five!) or she is out of the competition. Please help me keep this from happening

And...

Today IS ANOTHER DOUBLE VOTES DAY (7/9), for every vote (or donation dollar) she gets twice the votes. Help me move her up a couple more spots. She is so stoked, and if you take a moment to scroll down to the bottom of her page you can see a sampling of her delicious creations! (She continues to add photos)

VOTE HERE!!!

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    Eight Hours left to see if she makes it through to the top 5. She is currently in 5th place and has been swapping back and forth with the 4th place contestant. If you have some time, Please Vote and help keep her in the TOP 5!!

VOTE HERE!!!

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    I hope everyone is not getting tired of me yet, but SHE HAS MADE THE TOP 5, and is now sitting in 3rd place!!!!

Voting for Group Finalists ends Thursday the 20th of July at 7PM PDT (10 pm EST)

She has to be in the NUMBER ONE POSTION to move to the next round..

She continues to cook and bake and upload new pictures almost daily (check them out, just scroll to the bottom of the page). She is really invested, and very deserving, please continue to Vote for Her Daily!

VOTE HERE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom