• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I hope everyone is not getting tired of me yet, but SHE HAS MADE THE TOP 5, and is now sitting in 3rd place!!!!

Voting for Group Finalists ends Thursday the 20th of July at 7PM PDT (10 pm EST)

She has to be in the NUMBER ONE POSTION to move to the next round..

She continues to cook and bake and upload new pictures almost daily (check them out, just scroll to the bottom of the page). She is really invested, and very deserving, please continue to Vote for Her Daily!

VOTE HERE!!!
    Congratulations to your sweetie! Let's get her over the top.

Thanks for the reminder. Done, again.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I'm surprised they accepted my credit card for verification. She's currently in 2nd place.
    If they let me vote, next thing you know they'll let any foreigner vote. :)

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    Thank You to all who have taken the time, it is much appreciated!

I'm not going to lie though, she is really kind of bummed today, the guy in first must have lots of friends with money doing big donations, cause he has leapfrogged to first in short order. He has only posted a handful of photos, and frankly, his dishes don't look that impressive.

Like so many things in life, it looks like this is going to come down to 'who you know' being more important than 'what you know'..

VOTE HERE!!!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Oh FFS

:sad20:

Screenshot_20230719-163645~2.png

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    She is currently 'stuck' in 3rd place. Tonight at 10 pm (EST) is the end of this round, she is either in 1st place, or she doesn't advance.

PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE take a moment to vote, and forward the link to anyone you know willing to do so as well..

If you are inclined to make a donation vote, it is currently a Double Votes Window, so for every dollar donated, she gets two votes..

We are down to the wire, would really love for her to advance, she is so deserving (have you checked out the photos of her creations yet?)

VOTE HERE!!!

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Just voted again!

Got this message from the site:

IMPRESSIVE! YOU'RE ALREADY ONE OF NADIA TOGNOCCHI'S BIGGEST SUPPORTERS!​

@LRNAD90, if I donate $10 to get her 20 votes, will she bake me a cookie? :drool:

Last edited:

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    OK you choppers, I ponied up the sawbuck for our gal. Chin the bar and put her over the top. Don't be a pussycat.

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    Just voted again!

Got this message from the site:

IMPRESSIVE! YOU'RE ALREADY ONE OF NADIA TOGNOCCHI'S BIGGEST SUPPORTERS!​

@LRNAD90, if I donate $10 to get her 20 votes, will she bake me a cookie? :drool:
    If you guys get her into the # 1 spot by 10 pm, I'll garauntee she'll bring a few dozen cookies to the next gathering..

In your pic it looks like you two are at the sailboat show. Are you a rag hanger?

Good eye, we weree at the sailboat show. We were also at the powerboat show the next week that year. Boats are way to expensive for us, sail or power, but we like to dream..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom