Senator Kennedy Introduces Bill To Expand Concealed-carry Rights For Qualified Police Officers

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    He's proving he believes in pig theory. That some people are more equal.
    He's just another Democrat who doesn't believe in equal protection of the laws.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    You don’t know me. The difference between you and me is I will accept any victory over the anti-gun crowd. Maryland didn’t become a deep blue state over night, and it will not turn red overnight either. It one small victory after another.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You don’t know me. The difference between you and me is I will accept any victory over the anti-gun crowd. Maryland didn’t become a deep blue state over night, and it will not turn red overnight either. It one small victory after another.
    Correct but this isn't a victory......at all.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    “The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” covers this already. We all should have the ability to carry arms in all places.
    Has the Supreme Court overturn all anti-gun laws based on that line of thinking? I don’t think so.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Except that this doesn't get the ball rolling. It's not like LEOSA has benefitted the average person with a carry permit in any way and LEOSA has been around for decades.

With that line of thinking i guess we should just throw are arms and not fight at. I guess some people have never heard of divide and conquer.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    With that line of thinking i guess we should just throw are arms and not fight at. I guess some people have never heard of divide and conquer.

BS. I support the 2A fully for all, not just some. This LEOSA thing doesn’t have anything to do with us getting our rights back, at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    BS. I support the 2A fully for all, not just some. This LEOSA thing doesn’t have anything to do with us getting our rights back, at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly my point, you want to divide us. You think we will ever get there with all the internal division. You have fallen into their trap.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Exactly my point, you want to divide us. You think we will ever get there with all the internal division. You have fallen into their trap.
    Actually, you are supporting a bill that divides. Rbird says 2a for all, and I agree with him. If LE was truly in favor of us carrying, the interviews with the state fuzz would have been much more pleasant. I support stripping azzholes like the ones I had to put up with of their guns in any place I can't carry mine, not giving them more privileges.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Actually, you are supporting a bill that divides. Rbird says 2a for all, and I agree with him. If LE was truly in favor of us carrying, the interviews with the state fuzz would have been much more pleasant. I support stripping azzholes like the ones I had to put up with of their guns in any place I can't carry mine, not giving them more privileges.
    Not at all. I fight for what is right, I support any thing that increases, stings the opposition, that provides an opportunity to expand those rights to all. You let your anger for what occurs in the state of Maryland cloud your judgment. That is the big difference.

Last edited:

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Carve out bills are purposely meant to divide and conquer us, not them, it's not working in our favor
    And why is that? Could what is occurring in this topic be the reason? Could not rallying around any gun-pro because it didn’t get the immediate result people here have exhibited be falling into their hand?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom