• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    You're not alone there. I just got to the mailbox today, and the letter with my rebate form and upc's, taped neatly as requested, was sent back to me. The note on the front says Remington refused delivery of my letter. What kind of scam is this?

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    You're not alone there. I just got to the mailbox today, and the letter with my rebate form and upc's, taped neatly as requested, was sent back to me. The note on the front says Remington refused delivery of my letter. What kind of scam is this?

Wtf? How did you mail it? And what do you think it went wrong? I would contact Remington ASAP.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I mailed it. And just emailed Remington.

It's going back in the mail, certified, first thing Monday. They say the 19th is the last day for a postmark. If it doesn't get paid I'm going to spend the next 5 years complaining over every bit of social media they use.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    I mailed it. And just emailed Remington.

It's going back in the mail, certified, first thing Monday. They say the 19th is the last day for a postmark. If it doesn't get paid I'm going to spend the next 5 years complaining over every bit of social media they use.

Geez, so maybe I am glad that I mailed it certified mail so did my brother. We both only got 1000 rounds each.

Good luck and keep us posted.

DaveP

Jan 27, 2013
    St. Marys county
    Bought 40 boxes the first day of the promotion and , did the online thing, and got it all in mail box that day. Checked Friday and showef I had done the online thing but they had not rec'd anything from me. WTH?
    Seconds later I got an email saying they rec'd it!

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    gosh had upc cut out and everything on the 2 or 3 of decemeber, had everything done and didnt get to the post office. till yesterday almost missed the cut off day. thanks for who ever bumped this thread yesterday.

shocka04

Jan 17, 2012
    Calvert County
    Sent mine out the week after black Friday using priority(or whichever that had tracking). It got delivered within a couple of days but I just got notice through Remington's tracking that they just received it. So it does take a while for them to get to it. Probably about 3 weeks from the time they received it in the mail til they processed that they received it. I'm guessing it will be at least another few weeks before they ship the rebate.

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-12-23-01-35.jpg
      Screenshot_2017-01-12-23-01-35.jpg
      36.1 KB · Views: 151

GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    I filed a rebate from their earlier rebate promotion back in July (ish?). They said they never received my envelope. But I have no recourse. I doubt I'll ever buy anything on a Remington rebate again.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    My brother mailed a day after I did y certified mail and he already got an email stated that it was been processed. I haven't got an email yet, but I checked and it stated it was been processed, so crossing my fingers.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Same here. Sent it first class back to them on the 19th. Says it's been received and in process. Must have been updated today, because I checked earlier and was just about to email about an update.

Kimber45

Jan 14, 2011
    Whiteford
    Just checked on mine, apparently my "response" will be here by Feb 8th..., shouldn't it say rebate?

Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by February 8, 2017. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom