• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    can't believe there is anyone here, or on earth, that doesn't have a sufficient or overly abundant supply of ammo going into the expected democrap extended ruling period...

Being stocked up doesn't mean you should pass on a good deal right? At least this is what my wife has convinced me of... Actually, I know this is true because I had to build an entire closet for shoes!

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    They didn't have them, it's out of stock as soon as they posted. Slicky business tricky to lure people to check their sites.

That's strange, it still shows in stock when I checked right before posting this.

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Nice! I just grabbed some ammo from dicks yesterday. Buy one get one half off. But it still doesn't touch those rebate prices.

Pretty sure I can't take it back but regardless I'll just buy more!

Wish it applied to 223/556

Cabelas has PMC brass 223 on sales for 104.99 for 300 rounds and free ship. I got one and used the 20% off gift card effectively making it $0.28 cents a round.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Anyone ever done a rebate with Remington? PITA? How long does it take?

I'm thinking of stacking ebates, my giftcards and this rebate.

You can do it online. Just make sure you find the correct UPC and offer, etc. I did receive two checks on both times I've done it. Just do not expect quick, and don't toss any mail you think is junk mail..

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    wow ups delieved my 5 boxes of 9mm today from cabelas . wish i would have gotten some of the $50 ebay gift card last time around and i would have stocked up even though i reload. after rebate and the gift card this was cheaper then i can load for plus you get more brass.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    PSA has Remington UMC 9mm 115gr MC Pistol Ammunition 50rds for sale at $8.99 plus you could still use the Remington rebate promotion and save even more, but the rebate MUST be postmarked by 12/19/16.

The problem is that I don't think that PSA will get it into your possession by 12/19, so that you can take advantage of it. Only 6 business days away. That's why I haven't ordered the above ammo.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    PSA has Remington UMC 9mm 115gr MC Pistol Ammunition 50rds for sale at $8.99 plus you could still use the Remington rebate promotion and save even more, but the rebate MUST be postmarked by 12/19/16.

The problem is that I don't think that PSA will get it into your possession by 12/19, so that you can take advantage of it. Only 6 business days away. That's why I haven't ordered the above ammo.

Nope, promotion was only for the 24th to the 27th.

BEGINS 11/24/16. Consumer Rebates are MAIL-IN ONLY. Valid on purchases made from 11/24/16 through 11/27/16. All requests must be postmarked by 12/19/16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom