• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Received my check on Feb 6 - They certainly are in no rush - That said, if you stop thinking about it, then it is like found money when finally shows up.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    I wish Remington will have this kind of deal every year and keep up the consistency for sending people the rebate check, well at least so far for me and my brother.

This is our second time on the rebate and so far so good. First was the 223, ended up .25pr brass.

This time was for the 9mm, we didn't go full throttle, only 1k round each.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Received checks for both myself and my wife. Nice to get $400 as a Feb surprise.

I'm happy with the price but haven't been all that impressed by the ammo itself. I have gone though ~2500 rounds and out of the second batch of 2k that I purchased, I've had a number of light fires. So light that they didn't cycle the gun and I thought they were squib rounds. The first 2k shot flawlessly but I've prob had 4-5 of these problem loads in the first 500 of the second batch.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Glad you guys are all getting paid now. They should do it again next Black Friday time, they've done it 2 years in a row that I'm aware. Go check back in their site leading up to thanksgiving and you'll see rebate forms posted then look for the right deal and jump on it.
    I remembered it from last year and decided to do that this year and figured I'd post the offer up for others as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Wanted to update you all on my rebate.

After a ton of back and forth with Remington, I finally got my check in the mail. And it bounced. 12 dollar fee from Bank of America taken from my account. This is the absolute last time I give a penny to that company, and I urge you to do the same.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County

After a ton of back and forth with Remington, I finally got my check in the mail. And it bounced. 12 dollar fee from Bank of America taken from my account. This is the absolute last time I give a penny to that company, and I urge you to do the same.

That sucks. I have never had a problem getting paid from them; it just takes about 60 days.

Can't beat these deals if you can get your money. I don't blame you for not trusting them any further. Have you asked BOA to waive the fee as a one time courtesy? They certainly should if your account has been otherwise perfect.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Holy crap. Hard to believe they could possibly screw up that bad. Sending you a bad check? Totally insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom